T wheels with tires, wheel opening mouldings, secret cam......

HouseofSpeed

Hangin' and Bangin'
Nice T wheels off of 76k mile one owner....caps, lugs all super nice. Tires are good, lots of meat no idea of mileage on them. $700 plus shipping and fees.

Black wheel opening mouldings, original pieces that are very clean...not perfect but are ready to go with minimal clean up. Only selling as a complete set....$175 plus shipping and fees.

Finally.....the "secret" cam....its a secret because I have no idea of the specs! LOL I also have no desire to mock it up on the cam doctor and see what the specs are. I want to say it is a 208 but not 100% certain. Lobes and journals are clean...minimal run time....hydraulic flat tappet. $50 bucks plus shipping and fees.

Pics are being cranky.....will try to post otherwise email for pics....PP is dr_horsepower@msn.com

Twheel1.jpg

Attachments

• Twheel2.jpg
    Twheel2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 283
  • mouldings.jpg
    mouldings.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 286
  • cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 283
Weekend bump and 10% price cut!

$630 plus shipping and such on the wheels and tires

$158 plus shipping on the mouldings.

$45 plus shipping on the cam.

One more time!! $575 OBO on wheels and tires......$100 on the mouldings.....and $40 on the cam. All prices are plus shipping and fees!

Make some offers...storage floated away with all the rain....will consider some trades.....3" DP, turbos, etc.

Bob....packaging and shipping would eat most of that up....I'll just hang em up in the garage. Thanks!