t-type on ebay sold for $3550...

Actually thats about RIGHT for a 200k mile, VERY worn-out,
most likely a Rust bucket TR.

Originally posted by TClassic
Actually thats about RIGHT for a 200k mile, VERY worn-out,
most likely a Rust bucket TR.

Did you look at the pictures?

It's a Flordia car, one owner. Solid. It also has a 60k mile motor.

Didn't read the Text, well still, thats an OK deal, not GREAT though, because .......the rest of the Drivetrain & body are STILL 200k, and the problems that go along with it, especially in the HUMID Florida air. As well as the fact that a LOT of our (TR) rebuilds are of VERY Questionable quality....

lol...

I think the price was right. 200k miles, some rust, dent in qtr panel, needs paint. 60k miles on the rebuild, but who knows what shape it is in...

But $3,550 for an origninal owner, low 13 sec, daily driver is a good deal for someone.:D

hmmmm...

Did any turbo T's come without the turbo hood? I did not know it was an option. I know that it has an RPO code, but I thought it automagically came with the turbo package. GOOD TRIVIA QUESTION FOR YOU HARDCORE TYPES...

No turbo hood would lead me to believe that it was in an accident or something...

Does seem like it was hit, notice the filler panels too.

Even if it was, as long as it wasn't too major, it's still a good deal.

Hell, I like the N/A hood, I'd use it as a daily, so it would be even more of a sleeper. :cool:

Well there you have it ,,,you can put tire dressing on a turd and make it look good.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Seriously ,,does seem like a nice car..:)

Hrmmmmm! Chrome mirrors.

That's got to be a lightweight example if there ever was one.

No tilt
No radio, but it does have the fixed-mast antenna
crank windows
No cruise
No power door locks
No rear defrost (Fla car)
2 speed wipers

I would have liked to see the total price on that window sticker.:cool:

Whats so funny about that, new Vettes run LOW 13's stock, not too hard to EASILY better that!!

I don't understand tj, the window sticker shows the 2 bbl V6 but then down below under the options it clearly shows the LC2 engine. Plus the G80 rear end, which also on the trunk sticker (as is the LC2). Sounds legit to me?

John

that is a really good price for a daily driver car if its not to crusty under the doors and rockers-

anyone notice the trailer hitch? im sure the 1/4's got dipped in the water everytime he unloaded the jetski's ;)

the car has been repainted sometime in its life, and there is no BUICK tag on the drivers side of the rusty trunk lid-

i dig the chrome mirrors
:cool:

I pulled my post after I read it, because I noticed the turbo under the options....

But, nonetheless, G80 is the code for a posi rearend. Doesn't necessarily mean its an 8.5 rear. A 7.5 rear with posi also shows the G80 - just a different code for the rear itself.

My post that I deleted stated I thought it was an NA regal converted to turbo engine, and might have still had the NA trans and 7.5 rear in it. Hence also the regular hood....

i tryed to get my friend (commiepunk) to buy that ttype that was in fort lauderdale, i mean its right near us, it needs some work, and its a T type. thats what he wanted a daily driver, great place to start and good price...

-Neil