T-Top sun shades

TheDoughboy

Does anybody here have them? Do you like them? Where did you get them? I not having any luck on finding them.

I got mine from Conley's. They wedge between the plastic trim at the edge of the top and rest inside the rubber molding all around the other 3 sides. They give the car a totally different look inside and they look great. I got mine so that the sun shining in through the t-tops wouldn't reverse the effects of the dark tint I put on the windows.

Jim

I have them on my car and agree that it gives the inside of the car a totally different look.I really like them.

Geoff Hall

My T-top GN came with them and I love them. It gets hot here in Texas so on those days I put the shades up. It is also nice to have the option of.............
1. T-tops off for full sun and air.
2. T-tops on with the shades OFF so the sun shines in.
3. T-tops on with the shades ON so no sun shines in.
:D
Frank

Well...........just got off the phone with Conley's Performance. I was told they never had them. Turbojimmy when you say Conley's, do you mean Conley's Performance? Is there another I am unaware of?

Thanks again,

Ron

Originally posted by TheDoughboy
Well...........just got off the phone with Conley's Performance. I was told they never had them. Turbojimmy when you say Conley's, do you mean Conley's Performance? Is there another I am unaware of?

Thanks again,

Ron

That's weird. I got them from Conley's Performance Plus, Inc. in Humble Texas. Even sent me a refrigerator magnet. Maybe they don't sell them anymore.

Jim

just go to your local shop that does headliners and have them make you a set with headliner backing and your color cloth

i made a set... they fit great.. they could you some trim on the outside edges but other wise look great. you can not notice the fact that the edge is unfinished once installed. i would be more than happy to send ya the pattern i used, and a detailed materials list.

Dathan

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
i made a set... they fit great.. they could you some trim on the outside edges but other wise look great. you can not notice the fact that the edge is unfinished once installed. i would be more than happy to send ya the pattern i used, and a detailed materials list.

Dathan

Thanks for the offer. As I am the master of lazyness when I comes to Making parts. I will buy them pre made.

Thanks again,

Ron