T-Shirt Design

We should set up a photoshoot with all our cars, exluding mines, mines a garage queen waiting to be fixed. at the track or something, keehi lagoon, kakaako park. with all the TRs lined up and use that as the backing print to the shirts. I'll be a good time too that way lani can collect our cash to put out the shirts. set it up with a bbq or something. I'll bring some marinated steak to start it off:D

It seems to me that with all your creative ideas you dont have only "a" design but one solid one and a series to apply to it. Looks like you guys have your own line of clothing now haha. See you can take the main logo and put it on the shirt and just add whatever you want with it. Like the picture of your cars (GREAT IDEA!) I'm definitly liking the long sleeve idea. As of the actual production of the shirts you guys will need to get together and talk about that. Unfortunately I'm not on Hawaii at the moment. Jackson had mentioned he knew friends in the t-shirt business. . . if that will be easier for you guys. I've made designs but it was always for a company. I've never actually did the whole purchase the t-shirts thing. So i'll research on that and get back.

Hows about everyone fly here with their cars and have a bbq? :D just a thought ;)

Originally posted by Turtle TR
We should set up a photoshoot with all our cars, exluding mines, mines a garage queen waiting to be fixed. at the track or something, keehi lagoon, kakaako park. with all the TRs lined up and use that as the backing print to the shirts. I'll be a good time too that way lani can collect our cash to put out the shirts. set it up with a bbq or something. I'll bring some marinated steak to start it off:D

Mahalo,
Lani

T-Shirt

You folks got great idea's. Let me know I can get a quote on the making of these shirts.

Dork!

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
Lani, paying for out plane fair, and you get room at your house??:eek: I hate to fly with a hangover:D

Paul, the last time we talked you said you were gonna treat everyone to come over and hang.;) Hahaha thats why you drink on the plane too :D

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
I was going to treat everyone?? I must have had a few....... TOO many!!!!:D

Yeah you said it loud and clear. I was trying to warn you what you were getting into but you wouldnt get down from the bar counter.:eek: :D

Down with school

Sorry its taking so long to get this scanned because I don't have a scanner. My midterms end this week and then my ethics class takes a trip to Nepal and Tibet. So I'll try and get them scanned and up for you guys before I leave. The trip should only be 2 weeks. so if I actually get these this up and I don't respond for 2 weeks i'm off-island.

Mahaloz,
Lani