T.O. out for the season

Drew L

Gerry Attrick
He brought a dimension to the Eagles offense that few teams have. How do you guys think this will affect their rest of the season and playoffs?

Eagles are done now! Put a fork in them! It's the curse of Philadelphia sports.. They built those buildings down town taller then Bill Penn and when they did he put the curse on the city.. "You will never have a championship team again!!!" William Penn. :D ;) :p :cool:

The NFC is so pathetic it won't matter. They should get to the Super Bowl with or without him. Once there they will likely lose either way.

Eagles against AFC -

Barely beat Cleveland, who suck.

Barely beat Baltimore, who are just OK.

Were dominated by Pittsburgh.

In the AFC the Eagles would be 9-5 at best.

The same can be said for NE. A win is a win is a win.
Eagles against AFC -
Eagles against AFC -

Barely beat Cleveland, who suck.

Barely beat Baltimore, who are just OK.

Were dominated by Pittsburgh.

In the AFC the Eagles would be 9-5 at best.

The beauty of the NFL is at the begining of the season each team has an equal chance as the next team.

I guess what I'm asking is, was the Eagle offense built around T.O. and can they win without him and/or how important is T.O. to the Eagles success?

"I guess what I'm asking is, was the Eagle offense built around T.O. and can they win without him and/or how important is T.O. to the Eagles success?"

Well let's see.. every play at least 2 guys are put on TO's ass sometimes 3! So now that he's gone.. what are those 2 or 3 guys gonna do? Bust up the other baby who is afraid to take a hit! lol :D

Now they are the same team as last year at best. TO brought something to that team that seemed to spark everybody else on both sides of the ball. While I dont care for him much as a person, I have no choice but to respect him as an athelete. He is baddass, and I expect them to fall apart in the playoffs again now. I knew he got hurt yesterday, didnt know it was that bad. Any more details?

so with TO being double/triple teamed, can the Eagles create a similar look? Double teaming is hard to duplicate on a guy who isn't as high profile as TO (not a slam on the other WR's as they are very talented) The coaching staff must have scemes in the event of this type of situation

Yea looks like TO at "best" might be able to play in the super bowl if they go that far. I say the Eagles might make it to the super bowl but no way will they win it. The NFL is a mess so it should'nt be to hard to make it there now. But with the Philadelphia curse who knows!! :)

yeah.......nobody likes a show off. How about a cell phone hid in the foam of the goal post like Joe Horn of the Saints lasy year?????????? Pats loosing last night was a good thing. Now they have to earn it from here on out which they can do.

Actually, we are better then we were last year.

We have Westbrook for the playoffs this year, he wasn't there last year. He will be the X factor in my opnion, no one can stick this guy.

Defense wise, we are better: Trotter, Kearse, a healthy Dawkins.

So I see no reason why we can't make it without TO. I thought the road would be just as hard with him. Now I'm pulling for them even more. We are back to beng the under dog again, and thats the way I like it.

We can get to the SuperBowl.
Winning it? Well I'll be happy to just make it, lol.