Sweet GN For Sale In My Area

NASSTY

Just saw it in the swap guide.There is a lady about 30 miles from me selling her 87 GN with 20k miles,has t-tops.Car has a ton of chrome under the hood,coated headers,even a chrome intake:eek: She bought the car about 5 years ago with 16k miles on it.Original paint is as good as I've seen on a GN.She's asking $17k.I saw it in the swap guide last fall for $20k.I'm not a broker or anything just wanted to share this incase anyone in New England is looking for a low mile GN.I've seen the car (trailered)to shows and I talked to her at several car shows.If any one is interested email or pm me and I'll give you the phone#.It's prolly not cool for me to post her # over the net.

They aren't really HotWheels.They are 1/64 Ertel American Muscle cars that you assemble yourself.A few years ago I had too much time on my hands I used to customize HotWheels so I can open and reseal a HotWheel package without being able to tell it was opened.I haven't done anything with diecast for 3 or 4 years. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to play with diecast again.:rolleyes:

I've pondered on that idea before but I didn't see it being very profitable.The American Muscle cars cost $5 when the stores had them,would be more $ to find them now and pay shipping.I would have to drive one of my gashogs 60 miles to the flea market to find some old HotWheels for the packages,and a couple hours of labor.I hand paint the inserts of the wheels black and they look just like 86-7 GN wheels.I saw something similar on Ebay a while back.It wasn't a Amer.Mus. and it wasn't a Johnny Lightning?? but it was a GN in a HotWheel pkg. and it only went for $8 or $9.So it prolly wouldn't be profitable unless mine went for quite a bit more than that one.I had given it some thought bcuz I had a few HW GNs at a car show a few years ago,there was about 8TRs in the show and people seemed more interested in looking at the HotWheel GNs than the real GNs.:confused: