SW boost gauge replacement

thejed72

I'm looking for a replacement boost gauge, and while I occasionally see them on Ebay, I was wondering what's a fair price for used and NOS, and are there sources to get them still out there? Is there something I need to look for that I'm getting something that won't look out of place on my original cluster?

Any other pointers on this piece feel free to point out to me. It's early and I haven't had coffee yet. Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

The Stewart Warner 82340 gauge has been redesigned but they kept the same part number. The correct GNX-style one has been discontinued. The original has the word 'Turbo' at the top between the top sweeps (30 and 15) and the SW logo immediately below that. As far as dollars, the old style brings what it will bring-- probably north of $100 or so depending on condition, etc. Keep a look out if you want to go that route, as they do show up online periodically.

The new gauge is available and in the current SW lineup, and pretty close except for some of the graphics (including different nomenclature up top and moving the SW logo to the bottom), for about $50. It is noticeably different, but not unacceptably so.

Hope this helps,
Doug

Here's a link to sterwartwarner.net the 82340 is toward the bottom of the page. Stewart Warner Gauges

You might also be able to find a gauge repair service to fix your original.

Good Luck!

Here's a link to sterwartwarner.net the 82340 is toward the bottom of the page. Stewart Warner Gauges

You might also be able to find a gauge repair service to fix your original.

Good Luck!

Here's a place that I have used before and have been very happy with their gauge repair work. They do Stewart Warner, VDO gauges, etc.

x2 as per the above suggestion.....I Would also suggest giving them a call and look at reairing your original gauge.

nhspeedometer.com

North Hollywood Speedometer and Clock Co.
6111 Lankershim Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA
91606-4898,

Tel # (818) 761-5139

Good Luck!

dave