SVT Lightening kill

I left a thread about beating some trucks last night and a guy told me he had a friend with a lighting truck he wanted me to try. I told him i would and it is supposed to be "built" so i hope i can give him a lesson like you gave to that guy! good kill though.

I left a thread about beating some trucks last night and a guy told me he had a friend with a lighting truck he wanted me to try. I told him i would and it is supposed to be "built" so i hope i can give him a lesson like you gave to that guy! good kill though.

I hope you get your ass whipped!

It has been my personal experience that Lightnings are... sssssllllllloooooooowwwwwww.

Maybe it's the sheep in the passenger seats...?
:biggrin:

Hey Papa Lou.

One of your sheep learned how to use your phone and prank called me the other day....left me a voice mail.

All it said was, "Baaaaa...baaaa....baaaaaa.....baaaaa." but the message was as clear as if Lassy had been barking into the phone. :tongue:

"Timmy, come help! Papa Lou is chasing me around with the grease gun and air tools again!" :eek:

I drove by your shop that afternoon around 2:30 and the Lightning was sitting there looking.....ssssssllllloooooowwwwwww....:) but the shop door was rolled down, so I figured it was too late. I didn't want to open the door at an inopportune moment and get grease gunned in my eye.:eek: before I could yell, "Sweet baby Jesus! Will ya cover yourself!":eek:

Sorry man....I shoulda stopped and knocked, but had to get some where else.
I owe you a visit and will make some time soon.
I'm just scared to knock when the door is down...

Hey Papa Lou.

One of your sheep learned how to use your phone and prank called me the other day....left me a voice mail.

All it said was, "Baaaaa...baaaa....baaaaaa.....baaaaa." but the message was as clear as if Lassy had been barking into the phone. :tongue:

"Timmy, come help! Papa Lou is chasing me around with the grease gun and air tools again!" :eek:

I drove by your shop that afternoon around 2:30 and the Lightning was sitting there looking.....ssssssllllloooooowwwwwww....:) but the shop door was rolled down, so I figured it was too late. I didn't want to open the door at an inopportune moment and get grease gunned in my eye.:eek: before I could yell, "Sweet baby Jesus! Will ya cover yourself!":eek:

Sorry man....I shoulda stopped and knocked, but had to get some where else.
I owe you a visit and will make some time soon.
I'm just scared to knock when the door is down...

When I heard you coming up the driveway I shut the door down.