suspension springs for 87 gn

the wrath

i need new springs for my car they are really sagging will the ones at autozone and murrays work they have stock regal springs and rear cargos what is the difference between gn springs and stock regal springs

I just installed a pair of rear springs for the GN from Autozone last night b/c I was rubbing when going over bumps. They restored ride height and firmness and feel great.
Cargo coils or variable rate springs bring the rear end up a little bit. I used to have a ttype that I put a pair of those on, and the rear was noticeably higher then the front.

HTH

Wrath,

Remember that most stock replacement parts will work just fine with our cars. Build the car according to your performance goals. The springs mentioned will work just fine.

BTW, please use some punctuation- it makes your posts MUCH easier to read!!:)

so why when these cars first came out they said that they had a special touring suspension

i think because when they first came out and then later after they first came out and up until the last one they all had a special touring suspension it had different springs and sway bars and maybe shocks its hard to know and hard to read this answer because it has no punctuation but some people seem to like it like that the special suspensions are the F40 F41 FE2 and FE3