surgery

Bad Boyz

again.Feb 09 4 way by-pass.April 09 prostate surgery with signs of cancer.Now this year Im going in Tues. for a rotor job.Im starting to feel like a Buick.Can"t wait to see what else is going to go_Old parts are wearing out fast.

Keep the Faith and pray like your at the top of third and lost the alky! I will keep you in our prayers. God bless, Jon Hanson

Man, that sucks! I wish the best for you.

I'm 40 now and i must say, I have been feeling the creeks and pains for a few years now. Every time i try to do things that i did 20 years ago i realize that time has passed.

A year ago i had a prostate biopsy because some blood work showed some elevations in whatever can cause prostate cancer. It was all well. From the time of the test until i received the results which took about two weeks, in my mind, I was facing death. You start think different.

My motto has always been, you gotta live life. We all know time is short. Do what makes you smile and you wake up and smile every day.

Make sure it's a surgeon that does 200 of them a year and not 10.

How old are ya? Did ya drink? Did ya smoke?
I did them all.Next month 67.Doesnt matter how old or what you did when you were younger.Young kids get cancer & they have heart problems.Nothing you can do.If its out there your gonna get it.No matter what.Thank you all for the replys.Well I guess Ill go in.I"LL BE BACK:biggrin: