Suggestions on just driving car!

1kwick6

Not sure if its the right place to put this and title is a little funny but what i want to do is drive my car to the TURBO BUICK NATIONALS its about a 4 hour ride from my house, My car currently has a 100 octane chip in it and running about 25psi boost,i mix 110 and 93 octane to get my 100 but i just drive around town this way and local tracks but what is my best option to drive car that far and not be able to just stop and get 100 octane just anywhere? What do i need to change?

if you dont romp it on the trip there, you'll be ok running 93 til you get there. just drive it easy

No, the fuel pressure regulator adds 1psi pressure per pound of boost.

I know it sounds like im a newbie but just trying to make sure; i dont drive it much and to tell u the truth its been a long time since ive messed with it and sometimes i just forget,looking to add ALKY for just this reason for the best of both worlds! Just not right now in the next few weeks anyhow.

Better make sure you can get 93+ while on the road for the return trip, otherwise you may want to turn the boost down and get a different chip from Eric. (that is, if you are running a race chip on it now, otherwise just drop the boost)