Stuttering and Fuel Pressure Too High

milesengineer2

I have a long post here, so please be patient:

My TTA has developed a stutter in it when going into boost, say 10-15psi or more. I can rev it up in neutral or park and it goes as high as it can before the rev limiter. I have changed everything from a perfectly running GN. The only thing that I have not changed is the fuel pump. The car has new injectors, chip, adj regulator, adj wastegate, stock maf, although same thing happened with a maf and translator and that is about it.
I changed the fuel filter today and also put on the stock regulator and it seemed to clear things up a small, small bit. The car revs real quick to 3800 rpms then starts sputtering and popping and wont build boost, but I get no knock retard either, and 02's are around 820-890 most of the times when it does this.
Today I put a fuel pressure gauge on the windshield. At idle the car was @ 43 lbs with the stock fuel pressure regulator. Took it for a drive and around 15 lbs of boost the fuel pressure was around 62 and at 20 lbs it was hoovering near 70. Seems to me those values are a little too rich.
Could valve springs cause a problem as drastic as this? It honestly sounds like a car that has a carb on it and is running pig rich at WOT, sputtering and backfiring, I did notice while I had the downpipe undone it throws a mean streak of fire out of it when revving it up.

Sorry for the long post, but wanted to give you guys all the details to try to help.

Thanks

Might try turning the fuel psi down a tad, just for testing. Also, what kind of voltage does it show in varying conditions. You know it needs/uses more voltage at higher load values.
just a couple thoughts.:)