Stumbling/surging

Ok I pulled my chip and I just wanna be sure what this all means. I'm assuming it's for 93 octane, 50 lb injectors, 20 degrees of timing (that's what I'm not sure of, does that mean advance timing?) Then 16-17 psi, then 75-80% D.C.? (What's D.C? Made in 3/2001. I just wanna know what all of this means

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1406087924746.jpg
    1406087924746.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 74
And what is this other chip?

Attachments

• 1406088194722.jpg
    1406088194722.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 76
Ok I pulled my chip and I just wanna be sure what this all means. I'm assuming it's for 93 octane, 50 lb injectors, 20 degrees of timing (that's what I'm not sure of, does that mean advance timing?) Then 16-17 psi, then 75-80% D.C.? (What's D.C? Made in 3/2001. I just wanna know what all of this means

20 degrees of timing is what the chip is burned for and the 16/17 PSI is the max boost you should run and D.C. is the duty cycle of the injectors.

The chip in the second post is the calpack and doesn't require any attention as long as it's working.

Regardless you need an updated chip as the one you have is obsolete. Give Eric or Bob a call and get a new chip before you jump on that car again or you WILL be spending more money on other things that will break or blow in a hurry.

20 degrees of timing is what the chip is burned for and the 16/17 PSI is the max boost you should run and D.C. is the duty cycle of the injectors.

The chip in the second post is the calpack and doesn't require any attention as long as it's working.

Regardless you need an updated chip as the one you have is obsolete. Give Eric or Bob a call and get a new chip before you jump on that car again or you WILL be spending more money on other things that will break or blow in a hurry.

I know I need a new chip. I'm just trying to learn