Stroker Crank vs Stroker Kit

TA Performance has a stroker kit listed in their catalog, but it's like $4600!:eek: The crank alone is a billet steel unit that lists for $2600.

They also list a stroker crank only for $545...it's probably an Eagle or Cat piece, you could always call and ask.

ta is out of those $545 cranks with no eta of getting any more

I dropped my engine off with the engine guy today. After speaking with him about my goals and the low possibility of locating a stroker kit any time soon, I said forget it. I can get to where I want to be ET-wise without it.

Jim

I got my rods (SCAT) and crank (CAT) from Hye-Tech Performance and was really impressed by the customer service, and price. The stroker was a bit of a pain in the ass to build, but wow, what a difference......:biggrin:

Stroker crank and rods

Got a reply from DLS engine yesterday and they have the stroker cranks in stock, price $795.00. The rods would be available in late July, price $650.00 to 750.00.

Thanks for the replies. I gave up and put stock crank and rods in it. A .040 kit became available right after I made the decision, of course.

Jim