Stripping down 10 cars

I need a drivers side door. Just the shell with no rust. I have a friend in NC that I'm sure would take the trip for me to pick it up. I expect to come down there in June or July. Thanks DJ

DJ I got your e-mail & returned it. we normally have a t least 2 sets of doors in stock. Just give me a heads up 7-10 days before he comes down. I didn't bring any rust free doors down with us from PA. It was like bringing sand to the beach.

Do you have a set of nice headers, with crossover pipe?
PM me

I have a few sets. DS welded & repaired. No leaks.Both 84-5 or 86-7 $200 a set with cross over.

Attachments

• EricsPix1151.jpg
    EricsPix1151.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 168
  • EricsPix1152.jpg
    EricsPix1152.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 168
  • EricsPix1150.jpg
    EricsPix1150.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 168
do you have any turbo hoods?

Plenty of turbo hoods in stock. Shipping one runs about $200-$250. They are expensive to ship.
shadowsdaddy might be worth stopping out & picking 1 up. They go from $350 to $650 depending on condition.

Matt 87 WE4

hey, need help with my t-top, I have spotted rust and corrosion at the top sides of the front t-top where the winshield posts meet the roof. Do you have replacement pieces for that or would you cut something out for my welder? please advise.can send pics if needed.

hey, need help with my t-top, I have spotted rust and corrosion at the top sides of the front t-top where the winshield posts meet the roof. Do you have replacement pieces for that or would you cut something out for my welder? please advise.can send pics if needed.
I hate to piss in your froot loops but welcome to the world of t tops i had the same rust when i put my small block regal together and i had it on jack stands..I started to take the roof section apart and omg:eek: more i toof off the more i rust i found:mad: then i came out to do more work a week or so later and found that the roof actually seperated from the a pillar and the windshield broke and is caving in!!!! so now i got a t top car with a brand new
400horse small block freshly rebuilt 350 trans and 8.5 posi i got a whole gn t top interior sitting on a pallet in my basement fiberglass hood gn decklid etc etc and i cant finish the car i even had my local junkyard cut a newt roof section off a wrecked monte but its rusted by the rockers too :mad: so im on the hunt for a cheap clean t top shell otherwise im gonna have to spen $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that i dont have to fix the one i got ....

Matt 87 WE4

Hey Brian, nice to talk toyou today, thanks for all yor addvice. Please send any pics . or sketches describing t-top rail location and or re placement of top t-top piece. Can't seem to find anything on your website..... probably just me. please advise peace............Matt Carroll @ lillypots1@aol.com

Brian, do you have a pair of black door pull straps? I'm looking for just the straps. If you do, can you shoot me a PM. These will be going on my Malibu drag car. Thanks!

86 grey center console

Hey brian I'm looking for a 86 grey center console is mint or near it..When I say center console, the one with floor shifter in it...

Brian, do you have a pair of black door pull straps? I'm looking for just the straps. If you do, can you shoot me a PM. These will be going on my Malibu drag car. Thanks!

Sean returned your e-mail bud.

Matt yes we have the T-top headliners. Also sent you info on the shipping company you needed as well for the other question.
GBodyParts.com Online
drop down menu for t-tops.

tt86montecarlo yes we have about 60 console here. e-mail me & I can send you a pic.

gntyDenver we are out of mint inner fenders for the PS. I do have some here but not what I consider mint.