STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!!

Car has agreed value between me and insurance of 29k. They said they needed to take car to inspect it and see if they are paying out or if car is getting sent to get repaired. As of now we won't know till Friday decision. But if they decide to keep car they have to cut me check for 29k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just make sure they are not totalling the car. This would give you a rebuilt or salvaged title. Unless of course you don't care, then nevermind. Either way, good luck, glad to hear you got your car back.

I may have missed this information... Who is the Insurance company? Looks like you had it covered well at 29k, I know we all have more time & $ invested but its not 8k !!

Yes, I know him very well. That might not mean much though. :D

I've seen him put some complete basket cases back together.

PM me tomorrow.

I tried to message you but it for some reason I don't know how to initiate a pm.. lol.. I'm using some app, this shit is lame. If u get a chance can u give me a call at 323-594-2227.. Thanks Eric

I may have missed this information... Who is the Insurance company? Looks like you had it covered well at 29k, I know we all have more time & $ invested but its not 8k !!

It's insured by State Farm as a classic car policy

Finally got update from insurance today. I'm getting car back and they are paying for all repairs. Thank god. Should be back road ready in the next few weeks.. Thanks for all the support and for those helping me to get the car into a shop and fixed..

Guy's, have to use Hagerty Insurance. Mines insured for 95K and it costs me 2,335.00 a year. No appraisal bullshit.... It's so simple.

Is it a gn or gnx? How many miles? I should look into hagerty after I fix the car. Highest State Farm will go to is 60k I believe for gn. Gnx I'm sure they would go higher

Is it a gn or gnx? How many miles? I should look into hagerty after I fix the car. Highest State Farm will go to is 60k I believe for gn. Gnx I'm sure they would go higher

Call Hagerty. It's not a GNX. I did a full frame restoration, had a TA aluminum stroker built, 400 with a gear vender, Moser 9" Ford, Ride tech air shocks and front suspension, HR parts rear suspension and sway bar, XFI, Baer brakes, HRE wheels..... Too much to list. Just my body, frame and paint cost me 24k. Plus what I paid for the car. When it's finally done I'll probably increase it to about 110k when it's completely done. I added several more things to it as I was doing it. Plus labor's more money.

I just picked up my car from Lou on Friday! Lou has had my car for the past few weeks fixing it up since I got it back from being stolen. I have to say I am completely amazed by the work he did. The car has never performed so well since I have owned the car. Not only did he fix the car top notch for me. He kept in constant contact with me letting me know how everything was going. I'm so glad we were able to fix all the stuff that needed to me done and he was even able to do a lot of the extra stuff that needed to be done. All in all it was a excellent experience dealing with him and from now on no one else will ever work on the car. Also want to thank Guy (TurboTGuy)for all his help in getting my car into Lou's hands.. HANDS OF GOLD.. Once again I wanna say thanks to Lou, Mario(the guy that works with Lou) and Guy for making all this happen and the excellent workmanship. Deffinetly above and beyond what I expected! I'll deffinetly be able to make a lot more memories in my car now..

It sounds like your car getting stolen was the best thing that could have happened !!! :D I'm glad Lou got you fixed up . Now keep her safe . (y)

It sounds like your car getting stolen was the best thing that could have happened !!! :D I'm glad Lou got you fixed up . Now keep her safe . (y)

Thanks man.. She's under lock and key and we had a alarm system installed on the house with video recording.. But yea Lou really fixed her up right..

I'm so happy for you! This is great news!!!!!!!

I can't even thank you enough Guy. You really had a big role in getting Lou to work on the car. thank you so much man, I'm one happy camper. And also glad to have made new friendships out of this whole ordeal! the car performs so well. Never knew she would run this good..