stolen HOT ROD COME IN

Feel sick just thinking about it. Hope it's just a quick joy ride and everything's found intact. will keep an eye out.

Mike Barnard

My Eyes are wide open For it in the San Diego area. I truly hope it's found in one piece. Friggen thieves! :mad:

Sadly....it's probably already South of the border or in a shipping container and on it's way...Ocean bound...to some rich European chucklehead who may or may not know he's bought a stolen car.

Cars like that just don't come back once the pro's have them...

Sadly....it's probably already South of the border or in a shipping container and on it's way...Ocean bound...to some rich European chucklehead who may or may not know he's bought a stolen car.

Cars like that just don't come back once the pro's have them...

I doubt a car of this caliber would make it across the boarder going south, with boarder patrol looking for anything with real value.

same with the ports, have a few friends that work narcotics and bomb detection, and it not as easy to ship in/out anymore. had some friends that would rent part of a shipping container and would import 2 stroke motorcycles (RS/RGV 250) since 9/11 that stopped as they were getting confiscated, due diligent inspection of items coming in to US.

chances are it no less then 20 miles from where it was stolen, where its gonna be repainted, have items changed and remove all identifying features then eventually go back to CHP as a new build to get a new VIN tag issued.

or

thief needs parts to finish there current project, you know its cheaper to steal a car that has 40K in parts then to buy the 40K in parts
:rolleyes:

either way best of luck to the owner