Stock turbo Evo runs 10.21 @131.8MPH.

Gunna have to keep eye on the rice nowadays!! They're startin to get fast.... :eek:

I hear that. Those things are just getting faster and faster. I guess the tuners are really figuring out what makes those things tick for less and less money. Kinda just the opposite of TR's....:D

Stock turbo= Yeah! But thats probably the only thing stock!! ;) I would be willing to bet that the engine is built to the hilt.. Also it was AWD and light as hell.. But nothing can be taken away from them, they are getting them faster these days.. Looks like they are taking the money they used to spend on stupid wings, stickers, ground effects and spending it where it should be spent and thats to make it faster... :biggrin:

It's about time!!

Scot W.

I think the wiper blades are stock too. I think they just put a stock turbo on it to prove a point. Looks like everything else is already fully built.

Looks like they are taking the money they used to spend on stupid wings, stickers, ground effects and spending it where it should be spent and thats to make it faster... :biggrin:

It's about time!!

Scot W.

The wings didn't make them go faster?:confused: :cool:

He makes a reference in one of his comments about putting the stock turbo back on for bragging rights.

Props for his work...but it's still an EVO.

I don't now why, but those smaller ricers have this adolescent,metro-sexual look about them, despite being a force to be reckoned with.

It's faster than my Buick now and my Buick may never be that fast, but one thing I know for sure is my Buick will never be RICE!

Thats damn impressive, it makes me wonder what time a low 9 high eight second GN would run if you threw a stock turbo on it.

Getting OT... but Ed Brewer went 11.37 on a stock turbo and an unopened engine back years ago.....on a car that weighed over 3500#'s.... like you say.... wonder what a built motor could do with a good stocker on it.....?? Wonder what the EVO above weighs? Shane's 2000# regal might run 9's with a stock hair drier.... and plenty of tuning....