stock push rod length

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Anybody got a TTA pushrod they can measure the length of for me? I need to find out what the difference in length is beteen GN and TTA pushrods.

TIA: Jason

8 7/16 is the stock length TTA pushrod, 1 tick less than 8 1/2
I just measured with a tape measure, wished i had a larger digital micrometer.

I believe they are the same as a 460 ford engine. Call chris at comp cams and he can give you the specs, he is who i purchased them from, they work great.
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
.........I believe they are the same as a 460 ford engine.
Great timing! Just looking into this issue today.
Don't mean to hijack ...... Anyone know who makes pushrods that are about 0.125 shorter? Any idea of prices? Adjustables are not in the budget. :redface:

Questions.

Hi Jerryl,
Come on, even I could afford $100 for adjustible pushrods. Call Poston or Kirban, get a minimum dimension. I know bucks are tight around Christmas. Good luck!
Dale

postal said:
Anybody got a TTA pushrod they can measure the length of for me? I need to find out what the difference in length is beteen GN and TTA pushrods.

TIA: Jason

Jason, the stock length for the TTA is 8.476 to 8.478, this is what I measured when I checked them all. I figure an 8.475 would be correct.

83ttypecooled said:
Hi Jerryl,
Come on, even I could afford $100 for adjustible pushrods. Call Poston or Kirban, get a minimum dimension. I know bucks are tight around Christmas. Good luck!
Dale

Thought they were around $240 for a set. ($20/piece) ;)
Guess that answers my question.