Stock Air box/filter

Rdirks

Are there any 11.5 or faster cars out there still using the stock airbox? I know that this is one of the first items that everyone advises you to get rid of, but I really do prefer the clean stock look. Has anyone improved upon the stock box by making some sort of a ram air set-up?

Or (idea #2) do any vendors still sell the older style Kenne Bell/Postons style ram air set-ups? I'm am trying to avoid the open K&N element look that seems to be the most popular these days. Any Ideas?

P.S. - Car is a hybrid w/plenty of space under the hood.

Thanx

Are there any 11.5 or faster cars out there still using the stock airbox? I know that this is one of the first items that everyone advises you to get rid of, but I really do prefer the clean stock look. Has anyone improved upon the stock box by making some sort of a ram air set-up?

Or (idea #2) do any vendors still sell the older style Kenne Bell/Postons style ram air set-ups? I'm am trying to avoid the open K&N element look that seems to be the most popular these days. Any Ideas?

P.S. - Car is a hybrid w/plenty of space under the hood.

Thanx

Guys have been 10's with the stock box. You can run a hose through the headlight area and use a bracket to support your filter for a clean look and minimal restriction