Still problems with brakes

BIGJOE

so i got my whole new used powermaster brake unit, hooked it up..all that jazz bled all the lines to the best of my ability. brake still same issues...light stays on insanly hard break pedal and hardly any brake power maybe 5%....i did notice however as i was bleeding the brakes with a freind the ignition was on as it would be while bleeding the brakes and i smelt something....and i looked uinder the hook and the powermaster assisst engine was smokking hot...literally smoke...so i shut the ignition off and discconected the battery cable? any idea whats going on with either here..any help would be greatly appreciated

ok reading threw my manual here, i think i might need to primse the system now its telling me to remove the booster tube.....and on the illistator breakdown...theres no booster tube...or brass nut....

When u turn the key on does the pm motor run ???

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i dont know. i cant hear it when i turn the key initially theres like a 3 to 4 second primising aound from the engine but sont know if its the pm dont think anything else makes thay noise

Sent from my GT-N7100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Put your hand on it have some one turn the key on. If its not working. Tap it with a rubber mallet as soon as the key is on.to un freeze it. U say it was smoking hot. So its getting power. The switch is fine

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

it was when the ignition was on. i had the key ans was tapping it with a wrench. or do you have to do that as soon as someone turns rhe key

Sent from my GT-N7100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app