Still needin' S2 headers.

As the title says....I'm still needing a set of S2 headers. Anyone?

Thanks.

You have had a shot at several sets?
These were not that nice you said and wouldnt work:eek:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/stage-ii-tech/234973-atr-s2-headers.html
These are to much money:p
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/stage-ii-tech/204270-new-pix-stage-ii-headers.html

Not sure why you didnt get these:confused:
They were what you asked for(Wanted Twin Turbo Headers)

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/stage-ii-tech/236800-twin-turbo-headers.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/233205-atr-twin-turbo-headers-w-tial-wgs.html
Maybe you should be working on model cars if your that cheap on Buick projects LOL..
Stop wasting peoples time if your just going to play games like you did to me. Like when you said you were not going to firm up a deal to trade my headers for you glass nose because you didnt want to go out to your garage.WTF

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pacific-northwest-area/198558-vfn-fiberglass-front-end.html

Are you still in 2 court cases over motors you had rebuilt from 2 of the best engine builder on this board?
Ive been holding this back for awhile and i couldnt take it anymore LOL
Gene Fleury

My, my Flurry, you must have had a sex change operation.

You're now officially a whiny little girl.

Still looking for DECENT S2 headers, no junk please.

I still have a "NEW" set of C.P.P. headers for sale.
CC

Dont bother in less your going to give them to him ,he owns a pawn shop and wants things for dirt cheap..

My, my Flurry, you must have had a sex change operation.

You're now officially a whiny little girl.

Still looking for DECENT S2 headers, no junk please.

Id bet you woudnt say that to my face:D

geno;1822327 Maybe you should be working on model cars if your that cheap on Buick projects LOL.. You want more for your model cars than you want to pay for REAL CAR parts LOL:rolleyes: I was right you do work on model cars LOL ..I would stick to models sense you cant keep the rods in your real car motors LOL [url said:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/buick-diecast-collectables/245177-first-gn-2nd-third.html[/url]

Chris headers look but there is something wrong

The US flag is hanging wrong:frown: :frown: :frown: . Stars are to the upper left.
20604d1166675336-new-pix-stage-ii-

:( :frown: :( :frown:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

:biggrin:
Chris Cairns has an American flag for a avatar but is really from Canada :rolleyes:

You REALLY are a little whiney girl.

Start to act like the man you pretend to be.

And this all started because I didn't buy your junk headers a month ago. Remind me to never talk to you about buying your house.

You REALLY are a little whiney girl.

Start to act like the man you pretend to be.

And this all started because I didn't buy your junk headers a month ago. Remind me to never talk to you about buying your house.

No its because you strung me along on the glass nose and said it was to cold for you to go out in your garage.So i said id send you cash so i can count on having a glass nose for my project im working on and come get it when it was spring time and you said you couldnt do that because you might sell it before then WTF... I sent you a rocker shaft free and i didnt really want to part with it and you sent a check i didnt ask for.Then you needed another and i said id give it to you if you came over and raced with us at Turbo Thunder. Then you told me you didnt like the fact i was holding the rocker shaft as hostage... It was a nice justure i thought but your paraniod type personality thought some other twisted thought...Besides i never really got over the fact you said i never ran 9,s on my stock block and called me out and said i lied and i had no proof.(You were blacked out Drunk and i have Zero patience for that crap)Like i said before you would never have the guts like a man and say **** to my face. Im done now and got this off my chest now and you know were i stand with you and will leave you alone..Just stay away from me and i will do the same.As far as buying my house or living in my area we dont need the junk cars you have on our street...
Here is a picture of the junk headers you are talking about and a positive feedback from the buyer,,
They were to nice for your geto pawn shop car anyways LOL
Looks like you live in the back seat of that thing you really need to clean that thing up LOL
Good luck finding your under $500 satge headers like you offered for mine...
You can take the man out of a trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of a man i guess LOL

I feel better now thanks Chris
Gene Fleury

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/238959-geno.html

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 332
I still have a "NEW" set of C.P.P. headers for sale.
CC
That is a nice set of headers and i was going to buy them until i decided to build a set:cool:
Chris is way to cheap to buy someting this nice and will just insult you like he did me..($500)

That is a nice set of headers and i was going to buy them until i decided to build a set:cool:
Chris is way to cheap to buy someting this nice and will just insult you like he did me..($500)

Lies come sooooo easy to you. But then you'll do anything to impress people.

Number one...I NEVER offered you $500. Neither of us even mentioned any price .

Number two...You tried to get me to take your money on the front end. I didn't want it since ****t happens and I told you I'd prefer to receive the money at the moment you're here to pick it up. Not months in advance. And you were TRYING to get me to tell you a price and I said I'd have to look into it.

Number three.... I sent you a check for the rocker arm since you're the type of person who will hold the "free" thing against me when you need something from me.

Number four.... The pics you sent were BEFORE you spent hours fixing the screwed up tack welds and polishing them. After I saw the pics of them fixed, (and they did look good by then), and the car you were trying to sell I asked for a package deal, which would have included the front end as part of my end. When you never replied to the post I asked you about it the day you phoned and you PRETENDED you didn't understand what package deal meant. You had the opportunity to sell them for cash and you took it. Good for you. But to dredge the rest of this crap up, and start talking like a 4th grade girl is just plain stupid.

So this goes back 5 years? I've talked to you in person many times, plus over the phone and you never said anything.

I wondered what brought this on this morning. Now I know....5 years of eating away at your guts and NOW you finally grow a set.

You're an idiot.

Those headers look nice to me, I have never seen anything on Gene's car to be junk...... A stand up guy in my book. :)

You're an idiot.[/QUOTE]\

I would have to say the idiot is the one with the hinges hanging out the side of 2 motors and tryed to take the builders to court.LOL Did you really think it was ok to run a motor with a flatend oil pan was ok when it was smashed against the oil pickup(DA i have low oil presure)
Its carma from all the pawn shop deals you do and you still dont have the GUTS to call me and idiot to my face Chris .

I sent you a check for the rocker arm since you're the type of person who will hold the "free" thing against me when you need something from me.

Im sure Dave would not agree with you:cool:
I like to help people in need because it makes me feel good when i can help a guy down on his luck..

Although I haven't officially bought anything from him, I can say that Geno is a great guy! Years ago I tore-up a motor REALLY bad and he cut the side out of one his blocks and sent it to me also sent me a carrilo rod all because of friendship. Great guy.

Dave Fiscus

We know were we stand now so lets stay away from each other or one of us will go to jail..

Those headers look nice to me, I have never seen anything on Gene's car to be junk...... A stand up guy in my book. :)

Thanks and
Were the hell have you been? That car of yours hauls ass buddy:eek:

Geno and I have been buying and selling back and forth for years and have come to know each other pretty well and have spent some quality time together. Geno tells it like it is and is a STRAIGHT UP GUY, NO B.S. about it.
Hot rod is looking GOOD !! Geno. Keep up the good work and it'll be done before you know it.