Still looking for a GN or T-Type..WTB in IL

Fighting5thSVT

Still looking to buy a 87 GN or T-type. Looking for a fast street car or well cared for stock one. No trailer queens. AC a BIG plus!!! Looking for ONLY Black, White or Silver (or gray) T-Type with blackout package. No red interiors! Gray interior a plus (sorry not really a fan of blue interiors- but maybe on a great car)! I am located in IL and will travel to a NEIGHBORING STATE. Looking to spend no more that $20k (for a truly perfect one) - hopefully around $15K for a very nice one....

Feel free to post here- PM or email to Fighting5thSVT@aol.com

Thanks!!

Yep, that one is pretty! But I want to see it first hand before I buy it. (and we won't tell anyone that I HATE flying..shhhh:rolleyes: )

Thanks for looking out for me.....

The way everything is going just hang in there, you will find one. If things don't pick up soon I may have to sell mine myself. 86 black t-type with black out trim but chrome bumpers, all new gn style interior less than 6 months old. Things are getting really rough out here right now. Daniel

Attachments

• 100_1121.jpg
    100_1121.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 498
  • 100_1122.jpg
    100_1122.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 499
I have one for sale but it's in California. It's white with the grey interior. Hard top with chrome package. PM if interested. thanks.

Mustang Cobra Terminator!

Saw you were looking for possible a Terminator to, so I just thought I would let you know of one on chitownracing.com, if you didnt already know about it. Car looks amazing and had the turbo upgrade done to it so it now makes 700RWHP at 8lbs of boost I think. 9k miles! Let me know if you need any more info.

Never even knew that site existed! Thank you!!!
If you are talking about the black one--thanks, but no thanks. I am not looking for a black cobra. Torch Red, Sonic Blue or Comp. Orange are the colors I have my eye on "over there". My Lightning was black and so was my old SS. HATE TAKING CARE OF BLACK. I told myself, the only black vehicle I will ever own again- would be either a GN or a Syclone :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer and the new site!!!

i have a 85 grand national with all 87 running gear that has been upgraded with everything if you are interested i can post all the up grade or you can call me. but im in upstate new york

Im selling this car,with a brand new trans (have to put it in this weekend) from Brian Hofer full billet and rollerized,with trans brake. Just got it freshened with a new billet OD.3 1/2 inch Inland Empire drive shaft,Brand new 33 spline axles and spool,C-Clips,welded axle tubes,T/A girdle,Look at my sig for details. Car runs 10.90's 11.00's every pass,and A/C works.Just went 11.00@120 in October Buick event at Cecil on drag radials. I have most of the stock parts to go with it,window sticker,manuals,and other paper work. Im second owner,my neighbor bought it new. Interior,new headliner,only thing wrong is a bit of ware on the carpet by the gas pedal,rest is all but mint.Two sets of wheels,the pic has Convo pros which are not on the car,I sold them. It has American Trak Stars all $1500 worth of them on it,and the stock T-Type wheels. Also included with the sale is a complete done unassembled motor still at the machine shop. I will give the quick description. Stock 109 block,10/10crank,rods,30 over TRW's,billet mains, VPE stage 3 ported heads and intake,T&D 1.6 shaft rockers,Precision upper dog house with polished 70mm throttle body,83lbs injectors,Bob Bailey ECM,Brand new from Limited 70GTQ turbo,new water pump,and front case....etc etc. way to much to type right now.Paint on the car is 3-4 years old looks awesome,taken to bare metal,never hit,quarter glass taken out GN spoiler added with glass bumpers,have stockers to go with,blah,blah too much to list right now,I may post it later.Heres another pic. Asking $16,000 for it all,whatever I have for it,all of it goes.Pm me if interested.Sorry Im in Pa. But Im coming to Ill. to buy another car next month,unless it falls through so delivery is possible,with an enclosed trailer.

Attachments

• DSCF0547.jpg
    DSCF0547.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 305