Still going fast with class with my daily driver

TEST MY 6

GM did one fantastic job with this car , I picked it up in december and yes its got an LS6 in it!!

Attachments

• SSPX0049.jpg
    SSPX0049.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 223
I like that grille work. Looks sharp. Unfortunately I will never be able to afford one.:frown:

I miss mine, I had a Black on black one with a roof! It is definately the ultimate daily driver. I had a UUC shifter, Corsa and Hawk pads to get rid of the brake dust.
I tried using mine for work, I am in sales and crank a lot of miles, but it was more than I could deal with. I put 17k on mine in the 6 months I had it. Gas and tires were just costing too much!
It was so nice kicking but. I surprised a few LSI SS Camaros.

Congrats on a great car!

I just figured I would throw a pic of mine up also.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• CTSV Small 2.jpg
    CTSV Small 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 170
I hear ya on the gas!!, I have the UUC in already in and got the windows tinted, I am very surprised at how long the brembo pads last, There are some owners quoting 25-30k miles on stock pads?? But yes the dust is insane. Thanks for all the nice comments guys! Hognose how did you like the corsa??

Awesome car. I test drove on awhile back could not believe the way they handled, it handled better then my vette around the curves. I was really impressed but didnt buy it cause I didnt want to teach my wife how to drive stick on that car.

I hear ya on the gas!!, I have the UUC in already in and got the windows tinted, I am very surprised at how long the brembo pads last, There are some owners quoting 25-30k miles on stock pads?? But yes the dust is insane. Thanks for all the nice comments guys! Hognose how did you like the corsa??

I know the stock pads last long, but I just couldn't handle cleaning my wheel everyday! LOL The Hawk pads paid for themselves just in wheel cleaner! LOL:biggrin:
The Corsa was great. I loved the sound plus I liked the fact that it was a factory/dealer option. The dealer that I used for warranty work started to give me crap about it, then I showed them that it was an oprion and they kept their mouth shut after that. There is no drone from it, at idle and cruising it sound very close to stock, but lay into it and heads turn!:eek: It always makes people wonder what the heack made that noise, cause they never suspected a 4 door Caddy to!
I was also one of the unfortunate peolple that had their UUC shifter break! I hope yours is a newer run of them! What color is your interior?

I believe I do have one of the newer UUC's it looks very stout , The interior is ebony. if I do ANY exhaust im thinking of the corsa and definatly hi flow cats, I find the interior exhaust sound louder than what I was expecting around 3k rpm but it sounds great, I havent had a good ol V8 in years.

The shifetr breaks inside of the larger peice. If I had know how if broke, I could have slipped it back in and limped home and saved me the tow home!

The ebony interior is definately my fav.

Attachments

• DSCN3085.JPG
    DSCN3085.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 100
it looks as if they used too large of bolts not leaving enough metal left after they drilled the holes, THey did make good on those and did revise somthing