Steve V

getdowngranny

Mr. Fix It
I picked up my car yesterday from having my motor rebuilt by Steve V. I am extremely satisfied with his work. I told him what my plans with the car was and we decided on the build together, he made some great suggestions and i decided to follow his lead. He meticulously went through every component on the motor and addressed concerns as they came up. He took his time checking all clearances, blue-printing the oil pump, assembling the motor and making sure everything was as it should. He did the build in a timely manner and allowed me to look over his shoulder. I would definitely recommend Steve V to anyone needing work done to their turbo regal. He now has me as a customer for life. Thanks Steve!

I live in Winchester VA. Where is Steve V located and how can I get in touch with him?

Thanks

Brian B

He is located in Elberon, Va which is just southeast of Petersburg. For you it would be like a 2 hour drive but it is well worth it. If you look up his member info or any of his posts it will have his phone # in his signature.

Brain got your pm and replied.

Contacting me here is very easy send a PM. You can call but I won't answer during the day so call after 5:30 on weekdays. I would post my email but then I'd get spam up the but. I can PM that to anyone who wants also,very easy to contact and I am here almost everday 1-2 times atleast.

Thanks.