Stereo Upgrade Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

95ParkAvenue

I have the 6 speaker concert sound 2 and I want to build a sound quality system. I was wondering what kind of speakers I should look for. I want musical production to sound just like the studio and have good strong distortion free bass. I am going to just do the speakers in the stock locations and then later add subs. I have a pioneer 50 x 4 cd player but not in the car will that be louder than the tone control delco i have or no?

I thought I recognized the same old repetitive questions, its Eighty2Regal . How come you changed your user name to 95ParkAvenue?? Did you get rid of your '82 Regal??

For 95ParkAvenue:

The IP Address is: 24.154.3.123. The host name is: acs-24-154-3-123.zoominternet.net.

For Eighty2Regal:

The IP Address is: 152.163.195.199. The host name is: spider-te054.proxy.aol.com.

If this is BeeGee under both usernames he is using 2 different ISP accounts. Lets not jump to any conclusions and help 95ParkAvenue out with his questions fellas. :)

95:

You are wanting speakers for a Park Avenue or a Turbo Regal? If for a Park Avenue, please let us know what the speaker sizes & locations are. Little more info would help as well; Budget? Musical preference?

Doug C.

No one is jumping to conclusions Doug :rolleyes:. Both e-mail addys in both accounts are billdawg23@aol.com and is the same person, Bill Davey. I agree on helping someone with questions in car audio, I was making a comment to why he changed user names and is asking the same questions from previous posts.

As many questions as he has asked us about car audio and have "ALL" answered, why not asked him some??? ;)

As a matter of fact, 2 board members (1 a moderator) in the B4black section made comments to Eighty2Regal why he asked the same exact questions a few months earlier in another BB and was given very informative well thought of answers there. Then asked the same questions again in B4black . I am just as curious as they are.

I know that you are just doing your job and being Mr. nice guy but Bill Davey has just worn 3 BB members out(including myself) with his very repetative questions. I am just voicing my opinion and making a point as other members do on this board. Thank you for the bandwidth :cool: .

Hrmmm, checked the IP but didn't look at the email addy until now. OK BeeGee/Billdawg/Mr. I never listen to what people tell me, this ID is banned. I'm not going to put up with game playing in this forum, so you'd better straighten up or I'll ban your other ID as well.

For the last time BeeGee, CUT OUT the nonsense questions, posts about what your treble & bass are set at today AND the constant inane repetition of the same 2 or 3 questions that have been more than answered on MANY occasions. This is your final warning, either cut the antics or say goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.