Stepping up to slicks this year. Need advise

So when I do my Detroit locker with axles, gear down to 323 then?

If u want to stay with a shorter tire then yes IF your plan is to change gear setup anyway.. local street car here runs 3.23 gear with 67 turbo into the low 6s at 110+ in the 1/8th mile.....

If u want to stay with a shorter tire then yes IF your plan is to change gear setup anyway.. local street car here runs 3.23 gear with 67 turbo into the low 6s at 110+ in the 1/8th mile.....

Sweet

I have a 3.42 gear and it seems to be good .......
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The taller tire will still provide better traction. The gear change is just for rpms. It will take some torque out of the hit, but the taller tire has a longer footprint and more sidewall to soak up the bounce.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

So as far as a drag radial. Is there anything better than the et street PRO

After running both the Hoosier DRs and the ET radial Pros, for my performance level they were pretty much the same--when air pressures were set appropriately for each. For me the Hoosiers needed at least 2 psi more to perform at their best.

Footbrake or tbrake? What kind of times do u run?

Footbrake, car runs 11.0, should dip into the 10's but still working on tweaking the tune.

Thanks Sydwyndr, its certainly on "the list" of things that the car is getting right now actually. This isnt my first G-Body :) But thanks for looking out!