Steel shim head gaskets, scanmaster 2.1

noslo6

87 Grand National
I've got the following parts for sale... my camera's not working...I'll see if I can borrow one if you must have pics.

(1) pair of brand new GM steel shim head gaskets $60.00 shipped for the pair.

(1) Nearly new Scanmaster 2.1. I'll take $200.00 shipped OBO.

(1) 2 5/8" 35 psi Autometer boost guage $25.00 shipped.

(1) Used coil pack in perfect working condition $65.00 shipped OBO.

Put me first in line for SM, it's for my dad. Let me see what he's willing to spend. Ill find out during the day today. Thanks

gm steel shim gaskets

I am interested in the steel shim headgaskets. What type of payment do you take? What will shipping to Waco, Texas area code 76705. This would be a commercial address. Thanks Jerry Berger

steel shim gaskets

Hello noslo6:I have just sent you a e-mail with shipping instructions for the head gaskets. I have paypaled you the money. Please let me know if you have received the email, and the paypal. Thanks Jerry Berger
Just respone by e-mail send e-mail to buickhotair@yahoo.com
Thanks Jerry Berger

Noslo6,

I have found another scanmaster, so if their are other members behind me, disreguard me.

Thanks,
Steve

Sorry about the delay, I spoke with my dad earlier and he said he would pass right now. Sorry if this has caused any inconvenience, with the sale of your SM.

head gaskets

Hello Trent: Check yor email . I screwed up on the paypal; and am trying to correct the problem. Thanks Jerry Berger

Parts still left

I've got the following parts for sale... my camera's not working...I'll see if I can borrow one if you must have pics.

(1) pair of brand new GM steel shim head gaskets $60.00 shipped for the pair. - SOLD

(1) Nearly new Scanmaster 2.1. I'll take $200.00 shipped OBO.- SOLD

(1) 2 5/8" 35 psi Autometer boost guage $25.00 shipped. - STILL AVAILABLE

(1) Used coil pack & module in perfect working condition $65.00 shipped OBO - STILL AVAILABLE