stay down fuel doors $14 shipped

85 ttypewh1

fire fighter
I have sold a bunch of these on here and now have 5 more i found in the shop, clearing out the last of my buick parts. $14 shipped to lower 48 states priority mail 2-3 day delivery. Paypal addy is greg260z@yahoo.com or pm me for addy to send check or m/o.
Thanks
greg

Attachments

• IMG_0428.JPG
    IMG_0428.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 174
1 left, pending payment from gn86randy. So consider them sold out until i hear from 86gnrandy.
Thanks greg

All will ship in the morning, if anybody else wants one PM me so i can generate a list. Thanks Again
Greg

pp sent

Thanks Greg also sent a PM with New Address since I just moved to VB from Honolulu........Randy

Got 5 more in today, 3 are reserved for people who pm'd me to put them on a list. (got 1 with your name on it chopped)
So as of now just 2 left.
Greg

As of now all are accounted for. I got 7 pm's this morning and i answered them in the order they were received and let you know where you stand. I will give the people who they are accounted for a couple of days to see this and let me know if they are paying. I will keep you updated.
Thanks
Greg

Do me a favor when you send payment, put your buick website name with the payment so i know who on here has paid. Thanks
Greg