Statesboro Ga meet, pick a date

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
we need to have another get together.......throw some dates at me so we can decide.....
going to meet at CARRTUNZ,grille out,maybe have some Tech sessions,etc....Patrick (zues87gn) is moving to Texas this summer,It would be cool to do something for him also (going away party?)....

note; the second saturday of each month is the night for a local cruise in ,maybe we can all show up there as well if we pick the second saturday of any giving month.....
post up what date is good for you guys......

thanks,Gary

Oooooooh yea....chick...chickachuga

Yes, lets meet at CarTunz and everyone can see Gary's new shop!

The next second saturday is July 11th. I can only imagine the look on some of those guys faces if a line of Buicks shows up at the local show. That would be awesome!

Like the second Saturday idea, but August would probably work better for me (trying to get the demon seed repaired AGAIN in time for BPG)

Keep me posted I am open to second saturdays or this coming July 11. LMK.

nothing in stone yet....looks like the 2nd saturday of August 8th? i would like to have something sooner........and be a little cooler....

Well, I can't say for certain right now but I'm shooting for the end of July for going to Houston. That's not in stone either, that's just the target. It all depends on how much work I get done on the house between now and then.

John, it's still early enough yet - can't you swap weekends with someone?

I can try.....its a little tough during the summer months with everybody going on vacation.....I could come up earlier just not that particular sat

July 18th. The 2nd sat thing falls on my weekends to work.

Hey guys,

The cruise in here in town is the third saturday of the month not the second.
Look here

Gary, do you know someone you can confirm this with?

Hey guys,

The cruise in here in town is the third saturday of the month not the second.
Look here

Gary, do you know someone you can confirm this with?

HEY,you are right,the cruise in is the THIRD sat of each month..... july the 18th then??? like you said it would be cool to show up with alot of buicks.....

I have to work that day I can see if I could swap, but I will wait until you guys settle on a date firmly.

jcawley3 said:
I'll be at the beach that weekend . Wish I could be there. Have fun

You will probably have more fun than us.
Bring back pictures of babes on the beach!

garyk1970 said:
HEY,you are right,the cruise in is the THIRD sat of each month..... july the 18th then??? like you said it would be cool to show up with alot of buicks.....

Works for me....