starting TR on hartline's COP for the 1st time.

2GNS4ME

Trying to start my car for the 1st time on a stage II motor and Hartline's COP. Car does not want to start. We have spark and timing is correct on cam sensor using Caspers tool. Car is setup with gear drive setup. Anything special we need to do on the XIM? If no answer we will call Cal in the morning. Any input greatly appreciated.

P.S. CAN cable is in and followed the settings on the XFI according to the directions for COP. Cal has been awesome helping out getting this installed. Was hoping to get the car started tonight. Car cranks but will not turn over and backs fire through the exhaust.

Car is setup for e85 with 160 lbs inj using the program that came with the carm (not tuned for the new motor yet). Car has been sitting for a year with e85 in the tank.

P.S. CAN cable is in and followed the settings on the XFI according to the directions for COP. Cal has been awesome helping out getting this installed. Was hoping to get the car started tonight. Car cranks but will not turn over and backs fire through the exhaust.

Car is setup for e85 with 160 lbs inj using the program that came with the carm (not tuned for the new motor yet). Car has been sitting for a year with e85 in the tank.
May have to move the cam sensor depending on when you bought the system. Im sure Cal will call or chime in.

Did you change the Crank Referance Angle and ignition type? Did you Enable the CAN Stream? When you set the cam sensor were you sure you were 25ATDC on the power stroke and NOT the intake stroke? Feel free to give me a call on my cell (321)863-2303. It would be helpful if you had a timing light handy

Did you change the Crank Referance Angle and ignition type? Did you Enable the CAN Stream? When you set the cam sensor were you sure you were 25ATDC on the power stroke and NOT the intake stroke? Feel free to give me a call on my cell (321)863-2303. It would be helpful if you had a timing light handy
Got the car running with Cal"s help, just cam sensor adjustment, What a guy taking time sunday night to help..

Cal your top notch gentlemen. Thank You and Zoran for getting this project running! Cal I will be ordering another turbo from you down the line :)

P.S. Thank You Steve Pitts for your offer to drive down 1hr to help a fellow TR owner.

Ya he is awesome.

Cal I talked to Surej he said that you had him change the dip setting on the XIM because he had a distrubitor setup. 1st dip switch was set to 0 instead of 1? I'm assuming we need to setup it back to 1?

Ya he is awesome.

Cal I talked to Surej he said that you had him change the dip setting on the XIM because he had a distrubitor setup. 1st dip switch was set to 0 instead of 1? I'm assuming we need to setup it back to 1?

That is correct. Your CRA was 14, so you were using a factory ignition strategy.

Make sure you verify timing with a timing light. Also, on your timing map at 100kpa and your lowest rpm, set that to around 10 degrees to make the engine start better.

Thanks guys. Cal when is the next time your coming to Chicago for a tuning session? My car will be waiting for you!

Thanks guys. Cal when is the next time your coming to Chicago for a tuning session? My car will be waiting for you!

I would like to get up there when Casper's has there open house. I think it's next month. Just need to get a couple others to make it worth it.