Stage II conversion, anyone?

Pathogen

Hi, I'm new again... Dusting off the car and exploring new options...

Last year I put holes in two pistons and said good-bye to a block I had been fighting with since it's install. The car is crap-shoot tuned with HPTuners, as most sensor perimeters have been exceeded... putting holes in things is just an excepted part of the game. Luckily, used shortblocks can be found pretty cheap so the learning curve isn't hateful. (On to life and times of shortblock #8.)

Tossed in a 2006 Grand Prix shortblock with 40,000 miles on it along with my ported heads, Stattama SS6 cam and 10-15# from the D1SC... started the car, loaded it on a trailer and went 11.991 @ 109mph - new best ET, not so much with the MPH. (7.5/88.2 - in the 1/8th - crappy 1.669 60' launching from idle.)

Brought the bird back out in June (different track), made 5 passes before the crank case over pressurized, causing the bottom timing cover-to-oil pan bolts to pull out.

Removed the cover for helicoils - while I was at it decided to install an ATI balancer with supercharger over drive (since it'd been laying around for a while.) ... the balancer interfered with the power steering pulley, so all of that went away - opening up the belt-alignment game. Next up will be the installation of a hand-me-down vacuum pump (crank/mandrel driven) ... and a set of Stage II headers I picked up off ebay. To make them fit, I have to modify the flanges... little reluctant to do that.

Since starting to work on the car again, the shop guys have been asking if there's a carb manifold for this engine ... no, unless I fab something or convert to Stage II... (or convert to a V8... just convert to a V8... no, I'm stubborn.)

... has anyone done a Series II to Stage II conversion? what kind of trouble would I be in for... or should I just keep pushing forward with the 3800 II?

Idle clip sans blower ... just because.