Stage II car for sale $25,000 FIRM

65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
Guys, I need to sell this thing. I am in the process of starting a new business and need to move this thing. I need the extra cash and don't have the time to race the car. Car went 10.06 @138 on 16 PSI and pump gas. Car runs consistent 1.4 60's on the trans brake. Car has since been tuned by Bill Anderson and picked up 200 HP on 25 PSI and haven't had a chance to run the car due to lack of time for hobbies. Car should run mid 9's all day long. this car is also fairly streetable for a Stage II TH400 equiped Buick. Car runs 160 degrees all day long and doesn't seem to mind street driving as long as it isn't wide open, then it is rather deadly on the road. You can see a parts list and pictures of the vehicle here: Four Seasons Auto Sales Specials

please let me know if you have any questions 423-652-1057 office
423-366-7357 cell theturboman2002@yahoo.com email Thanks, Drew

Back to the top. Does a man have to give away a Stage Motored car these days???? I can remember when love or money couldn't buy you one of these cars, course that was before I owned one hahaha. Email with offers, trades, ect.... I don't need to winter this car again. BTW, had the car out this past weekend, runs and drives better than I remember on the street. Please don't waste my time with stupid offers (Ex. I'll trade you my stock 100K mile GN and $2000, or I have $20K right now. The price is firm, but I will talk.) Thanks, Drew

how about 17k and a 2002 vw cabrio gls with 76k miles.very good condition.30 mpg convertible,navy blue,blue top....auto tranny...1/8 in 10 seconds lol
mikeygold@yahoo.com
im in so.florida....ill add 300 if you can trailer her to swap
thanx

Back to the top, still for sale. Trades welcomed, but I will not deliver 1000 miles away for $300. Drew

Back to the top, is a Stage motored car not worth anything anymore??? Everyone that can afford and want one already have one???? WTF is the deal??? THIS IS A FRESH STAGE 2 CAR READY TO ROCK WITH DRY SUMP OILING. What is it worth????

It's worth what you are asking IMO...Don't feel bad mine has been for sale as long as yours. Seems noone has the cash...

STP and Nordy Racer, thanks for your information. I feel a little better now, I thought for a second it was just me. I wish you guys the best of luck in the sale of your cars as well, Drew

Free bump for Drew, I have seen the car and it's definitely bad. I bought an 87 GN from him last November, car has been running strong ever since!!

Back to the top, is a Stage motored car not worth anything anymore??? Everyone that can afford and want one already have one???? WTF is the deal??? THIS IS A FRESH STAGE 2 CAR READY TO ROCK WITH DRY SUMP OILING. What is it worth????

Unfortunately guys who want a fast Buick often start out with a stock one and get married to it. By the time they drop $15K in upgrades and motors they realize they should have bought a "done" car. No one wants to give them $20K for their stock motor car so they can spend 25 on a stage car. My former nationals Quick 16 winner stage II headed, A/C equipped 9 flat street car finally sold for $28K a couple years ago after a year of lightly trying to sell it. My friend John with his stage motored "Pinks" car recently traded hands for about the same amount. One suggestion is to advertise it anywhere and everywhere (even Ebay). You are looking for that one special person who can come up with the cash and really wants to go fast in a Buick rather than faster or cheaper in another car for the same money. Another suggestion is to run some proven times. Right now you are selling a 10 second stage car, much better to provide that mid 9 second slip with it rather than talking about it. You gotta give the buyer the feeling that he is buying a proven turn key car. The guys that are willing to "finish" your car are the same ones who are wanting to build their own. Your buyer is wanting a turn key car to take straight to the track to show off. Good luck with the sale from someone who has been where you are now.

Greg Kring

Well said Greg! I too know you are speaking from experience

Joshua

Thanks for the info. I know you are correct as I have sold several race proven cars in years past and you are spot on. I just don't have the time at this point in my life to get to the track and make the passes in the car to get her consistent. Been working 12-15 hour days and building race cars in my spare time. None the less, thanks for your input. If I ever get back to the track, I'll bring your consistent 9 sec. slips. BTW, I say consistent as the car has been several 9.50's and 60's in the low-mid 140's but the suspension still needs some tweeking as it slowed on the 60 ft. on some of those passes and there were a couple 10 sec passes thrown in there as well. Car is on the way, but still needs some tweeking. Been in the mid nines 5-6 times, but not consistent. Still for sale, make offer, Drew

Try racing junk sold 2 cars on there with in a few weeks of placing the ads, none of those I want a thousand pics guys, both guys I told them what it was they came out looked and drove the cars home. Heck one guy dident even want to ride in the car first.

i guess i am not the smartest cause i spent 17500 on a 12 sec car and blew it up so now ihave spent 12000 on the new motor and toys and i could have had a car like yours for less:confused: ill be lucky if i break 11s?????????? good deal nice car

Sorry to hear of your mis-fortune. I wish I didn't have to sell her and i'm sure i'm gonna miss it, but I have some more pressing responsibilities to take care of. Here is a vid of the car at idle, please excuse the poor quality, Drew

Buick GN racecar

Thanks again, Drew