Stage Buick virgin block

Patrick74

I have a very rare hard to find original Buick stage 2 block for sale. Originally bought for 10k for a future build never put in a car block only.
Also an original GNX instrument cluster from a real GNX had to use a different on do to the parameters of the new motor.
Contact me at Pdbryant74@gmail.com
Serious inquiries please

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can i have more details on the block, on, off center, virgin block meaning its never been machined?

Post a price and some pictures please. If you want 10k for a block you will be sitting on it for awhile.

This is impossible. $10,000? Really?

Back when you bought this block, were you using hallucinogens? Have you been to see a doctor? Or are you just obscenely wealthy and money means very little to you?

If you answer yes to the first question, then do you have any for me?
If you answer yes to the second question, then was it him who prescribed the hallucinogens?
If you answer yes to the third question, then I have a car for sale.

Sorry dude. New member who hasn't ever written another post. Just doesn't seem legit.

Have cash....let’s talk
6DC03119-0D12-4ABF-B17B-0B57E41B7E88.jpeg

Well thankfully I got my virgin super rare stage 2 block when the prices where 2500 . Glws

I guess I was lucky... I bought 4 complete/running NASCAR 274's, for that money.
As mentioned, either you are hitting the bong while posting, or are hoping others would be.

I had 6 153s I paid $18k for all 6..someone saw you coming and they are still on vacation

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Well thankfully I got my virgin super rare stage 2 block when the prices where 2500 . Glws
I also started with a completely virgin stage block. I definitely overpaid for mine just a tad at the time! It was $3,000.

Thank you. I'm no longer embarrassed to admit it.

I have a very rare hard to find original Buick stage 2 block for sale. Originally bought for 10k for a future build never put in a car block only.
Also an original GNX instrument cluster from a real GNX had to use a different on do to the parameters of the new motor.
Contact me at Pdbryant74@gmail.com
Serious inquiries please

Stage 2 Buick motorsports block 4.1 on center 4 bolt main never been machined taking offers will post pics on site after I get to the warehouse this weekend

Be sure to take pictures of the number and all angles including strait from the top and bottom back and front.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything.
I want to be educated.
Why, why is this block worth so much?

http://www.taperformance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=TA_V3800

Idk
But for $4200 this is good.

I don't understand why you would pay 10k

Why would anyone else?
The cost of stage blocks was escalating quite rapidly, if I remember correctly in the early 2000's. This is when I bought mine. But has remained stable, if not dropped since the introduction of the TA block.

However, never, ever, was 10,000 dollars even remotely anywhere near the going price for a stage block.

This is not the place to sell any block for an inflated value. As a group, we know too much. On e-bay you are bound to find a complete retard sooner or later. If your willing to wait.

Stage 2 Buick motorsports block 4.1 on center 4 bolt main never been machined taking offers will post pics on site after I get to the warehouse this weekend

If you paid $10k its unfortunate you paid way too much. aka took it deep and dry

I know of 2 Virgin 4.1 stage 2 off centers available locally .. one still
In the crate.. the other only removed from the crate for pictures ... they are being sold for $5500 each .. seems kinda pricey but compared to $10k .. a good deal :)