stage 2 offcenter complete with fastxfi setup

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
looks like if lost interest in my project and decided to liquidate.

stage 2 off-center 4.1......standard bore, 14 bolt heads, stock oiling provisions no repairs, no sleeves.
3.625 Buick Motorsports steel crank. STDon mains and STD on rods
Crower billet rods 6.5 "
Wiseco pistons
DLS 218/218 billet roller cam
Comp Cams 885 high rev lifters
Manley chrome moly pushrods
GN1 aluminum heads...14 bolt, ported by DLS, latest castings
Scorpion Roller rockers...1.65 on intake and 1.55 on exhaust
ported intake by DLS
1.5 inch plenum spacer drilled and tapped for vacuum lines
polished precison upper plenum
70 mm accufab throttle body
95lb injectors
modded stock fuel rail
front cover modified for turbo oil drain
BHJ balancer
Jw flywheel
hi-flow water pump
stock 14 bolt oilpan with custom pickup

engine was built by Fast Times in chicago years ago. I purchased it never run, disassembled it, had it converted to 14 bolt, checked and reassembled with rollercam and aluminum heads. i have never installed or run this engine.

also included in this package is ...

Fast XFI ...it was upgraded to internal datalogger and 2.0
Thumbwheel adapter so that multiple programs (93, 110, c-16, alky) programs can be easily swapped
Caspers Fast adapter
FAST Touch Screen dash/datalogger
Hartline Coil on plug ignition

It must be picked up where the engine will be 100% verified by removing the oilpan and sticking a borescope in any opening you want.

im going to wait a few days before i post pics but i can email pics to those SERIOUSLY interested.
i would really like to see what this engine could do, but i have no time or interest to build up buicks anymore.

ill have more parts such as a built Turbo 400 and suspension componants for sale after the motor sells

The only trade i would be interested in is a 93-95 Mazda Rx7 preferably with a ls1 swap.

Thanks turbo buick

Why didn't you tell me your selling it before I went through the madness of getting a stage motor. Good deal. Let me know if you want to separate some of the stuff.

Why didn't you tell me your selling it before I went through the madness of getting a stage motor. Good deal. Let me know if you want to separate some of the stuff.

im losing a lot selling it, but i just dont want to build up a car to let it sit in the garage.

ill let you know if i seperate

Man I would have bought this if I knew ahead of time the headache and cost of building one :)

Man I wish I didnt just get a tax bill from the IRS for $20,000 :( Id love to have this instead of pay them but there bad to muck with :( Good luck with the sale

Just as a question, If you had it converted to 14 bolt heads wouldn't it be a Stage I block rather than a Stage II? All Stage II blocks came drilled for 14 bolt heads Stage I's didn't.

Neal

i was told it was a Stage ll that was bought from Buick not a previously raced block.

I guess the only way to tell would be the oiling system but if it's got 4 bolt caps and 14 head bolts it's sort of a moot point. If you decide to seperate things I might be interested in the XFI and a few other pieces.

THX

Neal

"Your car will go as fast as you make it go. Money and stupidity are the limiting factors. "

I think that might be the best quote I've ever read. It's also the most truthful thing I've seen posted in a long time. :)

Neal

Hey will this make my car pull the front tires in the air because its a stage 2 and not a stage 1o_O