Stage 2 build up almost ready to go!

Quint

Well, Conelys Perfomance is almost done with my stage 2 build on my GN this month. They will track test i first to make sure its dialed in to 9.50's at 24-25#'s safe boost, on my 315 MT radials :cool: Hopefully it all pans out and I can get the call to come up to Houston to drive it and get my license with the Conelys group there for support :biggrin: These guys are great, Chris Conely and his Dad and other supporting staff ( Jeff, cool cat). No wonder they are recignized as pioneers and one of the best Buick GN builders. I will post video soon and will have some street action, possibly :confused: Mustang Dyno will hopefully see 720 rwhp @25#'s, which means dynojet would see closer to 780 :eek: Should be interesting,. Out

No nothing yet, the crank/engine will be ready to go in next week and the roll cage hopefull as well. Than time to start her up and dyno tune it :) , I am thinking next go around when shooting for 8's and a twin turbo set up, should not be to much more money, since I already will ahve all the goodies, minus the injectors, intake turbo's etc. But engine build up and the main parts are done and ready for more power. nice car John :eek:

Damn, mid 9s? Sh*t, I'd be happy with low 11s out of mine. When you get it back to SA, I'd love to check it out. :biggrin:

:) Hey Jolly 460, man is it good to know that we have another GN likes like to run in San An. Do you ever go to the track and run and lets hook up. It would be cool as hell for the GN group to make an appearance. You never see any of them at River city and that SUCKS :mad: We need to represent you know :cool: Give me your number and we will hook it and go with a few buddies. Saturdays are cool and so are the fridays. My cell is 210-316-4872. In 12 months, I will be going with bigger injectors,turbo, intake, throttle body etc for 8's and still run on the street with inspection and t tops off, radio boom'n, NO AC but hey you cant have everything :cool:

I haven't been to the track here yet. I don't know how anal they are but I still need to get a helmet. :rolleyes: Check out my post in the Texas forum...there's a couple more Buick guys around SA but I haven't called them yet cause I've just been so busy with stuff. But gimme a call on my cell, 229-834-4025 and we'll do something:smile:

Rodney