Stage 1 Motor

Doctor Evil

Yeah, Baby...Yeah !
My friend bought a wrecked GN, only to find a very clean, chromed and polished Stage 1 4.1 off-center, Code #25500016., low miles.

You could eat off this motor- It has GN1 heas BGC polished intake, stainless steel header, list goes on and on.

What are these motors worth to someone in the Turbo Buick community ?

Doctor Evil said:
My friend bought a wrecked GN, only to find a very clean, chromed and polished Stage 1 4.1 off-center, Code #25500016., low miles.

You could eat off this motor- It has GN1 heas BGC polished intake, stainless steel header, list goes on and on.

Stage 1 is old school you need at least a stage 4 or 5 to bring good money .....call me I will take that Stage 1 junk of your hands ,heck I will pick it up at no cost to you .

Mark

complete running fresh motor, around 10-13000, depending on internals

The car wasn't from North Carolina was it? Hit really hard on the drivers side? If so I can give you all the details.

Neal

Doctor Evil said:

Man, some guys just have the luck.

Tell him to play the lottery, hes on fire! Hey also ask him whos going to win the world series so I can bet the mortgage in Vegas ;)

I'm not that good of a typist. I gave Dr. Evil my # . Once I give him the details he can fill you guys in.

Neal

Antagon said:
Hey hey hey, we all want details ;)

Doctor Evil said:
750 hp v6.....please e-mail me,

Yes the car is from NC, just like you described.

huntersvilletom@yahoo.com

SMALL WORLD ???
I just spoke with Fred last week and he said the insurance wanted too much money to keep the car. I can also give you some information on this car.
Jeff

Jeff,

I heard that they screwed him pretty good. So much for having an appraisal and a stated value policy eh?

Neal

Jeff Rand said:
I just spoke with Fred last week and he said the insurance wanted too much money to keep the car. I can also give you some information on this car.
Jeff

You have to be f'n kidding me.... I could have bought that car for five grand at the salvage auction. Here are some pics of the car as it was offered for sale. I can not freakin believe this. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
smashed1.jpg

smashed2.jpg

If anyone is interested in purchasing this combination, please send an email to m1a2drvr@yahoo.com We are not looking to part it out so please make an offer for the complete engine with all accessories ie. turbo, intercooler, piping and transmission. thanks.