Stage 1 block, ROTATING ASSEMBLY, CHAMP INAKE AND HEADS

mturbo87

Mike
2,300.00 Block is 20 over with 2 center billet mains.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,872
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,854
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,871
Stock rotating assembly

Crank is standard and rods are JE 20 over. Like new pistons with stock 2 dot rods,balanced assembly. 600.00

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,858
Champion GN1 assembly

New heads,1.65 rockers, port matched intake. 2,400.00

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,860
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,859
If your wondering, i merged all of your threads to one in case you had any questions, there is a 2 limit.

Thanks for understanding.

Look at the stickies at the top of the page for more information
BW :)

I want that intake! Let me know if you seperate it from the package. Thanks

Some questions for you. I tried to search to find out but now I’m more confused. Is this block ready to go If I get the block rotating assembly from you is it all ready to be put together or do I need to have it all honed out. Can I use my heads intake front cover oil pan from my 109 block or would I have to get stage I specific parts to finish the build? I guess what I need to know is can I take everything I have for my 109 rebuild and use it with this block.

Common Mike! Hook an Ohio brother up. please:biggrin: I would be all over this package if the heads were iron. If you decide to seperate the package, i'll be down to pick the intake up;)

All parts from a 109 block will fit, the stage 1 block needs a finish hone and I would have the deck cleaned up. I can have machine work done and build bottom end for a price.

I have a set of ported and polished steel heads if your in need. Their being cleaned up. I will let you know when their done.

All parts from a 109 block will fit, the stage 1 block needs a finish hone and I would have the deck cleaned up. I can have machine work done and build bottom end for a price.

You mentioned the deck needs to be cleaned up. Did the engine/block have a gasket failure or cam wiped, etc?

Thanx