Spring has sprung!

TurboBuRick

Staff member
Though you would never know by the weather today here in Chicago spring has officially sprung. :cool:

I am in Central Indiana and its not any better (weather wise) here. I have been over the snow and cold since it started.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last weekend I was in Nashville at 70 degrees. This week in KY it's been cold. This morning in the 20's.... No end to winter in sight for another week or so. :(

I just saw flurries! :mad:

Not any better here in Canada

Attachments

• groundhog.jpg
    groundhog.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 49
Did you watch fox this morning. Last year it was in the 80's almost the whole month. :eek:

it was about 2 degrees on the thermometer in my car when i left work this morning at 4 am... there's about 30" of snow piled up everywhere, with 4-5 foot drifts all over the place.. saturday night when i left the Seger/Kid Rock convert in Fargo the thermometer said -12..
doesn't feel very "springy" to me..
it was 25 and sunny when i came to work about an hour ago- roads covered with water and slush, and stupid people lined up 10 deep to go thru the automatic car wash for some stupid reason..
but i suppose it will start to feel like spring when it all starts to melt at the same time and everything that isn't flooded is mud that is 6" or more deep..

yeah, i love MN, but sometimes it's kinda ridiculous..

you guys need a vaca. come on down to springbreak. in sunny south Fla.the beaches are packed full great american white tail

-5 this morning, and at least 14" of snow cover still in central MN. Doesn't look like the end is going to be in sight for awhile. Ready for it all to be done.

I am in Central Indiana and its not any better (weather wise) here. I have been over the snow and cold since it started.

Where in Central Indiana are you located? I don't see many TR's around here any more. I'm in Westfield on the North side of Indy.

By the way....we're supposed to get 2"-4" of snow on Sunday......this crap is crampin my style big time. Spring is here. BE DONE WITH IT already!!! :)

Gas City, there are a few of us running around.
And as far as the "S" word stop cussing!! Lol