Spring Fever

Rdirks

Spring is finally here and although I was entertaining some thoughts of selling her over the winter - I'm glad to say that I have fallen in love all over again (might have something to do with some joker in a WRX on Sunday who thought my old granny car would be easy pickin's:wink:)

Well anyway -since I took a bunch of pics to put on the "for sale" ad that I won't be needing, I thought I would post 'em here instead.

Many thanks to all the TB vendors who helped in the building of this car

-Rich

A.JPG
"
C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

J.JPG

Q.JPG

Z.JPG

Cool ride......:biggrin: That lil V6 looks right at home in there.

Did you do the work yourself? Post cars are my favorite car.

Quite a bit of it, yes. But I know my limits.
Many of the best in the business have contributed to this build:

Many Thanks to :
Eric Shertz (RIP)@ Dynotech Performance
Dave Buckshaw
Cotton's Performance
Otto's Performance

Hey where do you have the ECM?

Do you have pics of the alky tank and plumbing?

ECM is in the glove box. You can see the standard GN AlkControl widsheild fluid tank in pic # 3. The pump is monted to the inner fenderwell below the driver side headlamp. Inside the car, the Alky control dial is in the ashtray and the LEDs are in the dash (you can see one by the boost gauge on the dash pic)

I tried to be as stealthy as possible when putting this one together. If you need specific pics to help with your build - just give me a shout.

-Rich

You know, I have never even consiered a 2 door Skylark until now....thanks a lot! lol :biggrin:
That looks awesome, great work man. What does it weigh?

I remember that you were considering a sale. I thought it looked cool then and now I think it really looks awsome. People must really scratch their heads when they see it with the hood open.:smile: