Spotted 87 GN w/ GNX rims in Thomasville, NC

jswmotor said:
Hi Cherl,

I dont drive that car much. That was not me at Arby's. My friend has a GN with skinny front runners and M&H's. Might have been him (Scott) or Craig Taylor(plate reads warp6) Both live in the same area. I have seen you on Welborn Rd several times. Cant miss a TY.

My wife is the one that you met. I have terrible memories the day she drove my old GN (now sold) She was doing 45mph and went to pass a car on a 4 lane road, crossed it up right to left to right again and saved it without a scratch !!! Its been a joke, "dont scratch the paint"

PM or email me at jwest2@triad.rr.com

tarheel13 (Jason) The GN I have is for sale. I am located in Trinity. trying to get my money ready for a GNX.

Hi,I am sending you a PM with directions and info for the meet this coming Saturday, come on over if you get a chance. I know it wasn't Craig in the GN at Arby's, I've met him before(my friend Tay used to own Craig's Ty way back several yrs ago). Lol! Not sure who looked more surprised when me & my son pulled over to your car, and said nice car, your wife or her mother(?). Both were looking at me kind of strange til they realized I was in a GN too. Your wife asked if my car belonged to my husband, LOL! I know that's usually the case in MOST households, but NOT in mine. I CRINGE if my husband asks if he can drive the GN or Ty(I know how he drives). Unless evrything else in the yard is broke down, he's not taking my stuff. Yeah that's me on Welborn Rd, my son goes to school over there, & my mom lives on Finch Farm Rd

$$

I thought it may cost between 5- 7500 to run consistentally in the 7's. Who could you trust around the piedmont to do good work and who is quick?

SloGN said:
Hey Sam
There is somethings money can't buy Then there is knowledge Messing with you priceless

The good news is I just saved a bunch of $$ on my car insurance, :biggrin: LOL! Can't ya just feel the LOVE in this thread??? :eek:

my ears were burning, so I figured I'd reply to this thread. Wasn't me you saw...
Hello to all.
By the way in '95 I ran 7.40's bone stock long block, TA-49, 36# blue tops, ATR front mount, 3" dp on 275/50 drag radials. Those were the days!
Nice times you got going there Patrick, congrats. Wassup Clint. Hope all is well. Hey Sam, Cheryl.
JSWMotors, who are you? I bet I know you.

Warp6 said:
my ears were burning, so I figured I'd reply to this thread. Wasn't me you saw...
Hello to all.
By the way in '95 I ran 7.40's bone stock long block, TA-49, 36# blue tops, ATR front mount, 3" dp on 275/50 drag radials. Those were the days!
Nice times you got going there Patrick, congrats. Wassup Clint. Hope all is well. Hey Sam, Cheryl.

Craig are you sure you are feeling OK :confused: I thought you didn't come down and talk to people like us?? I thought you were better than that :biggrin:

Thanks

Warp6 said:
Hello to all.

Craig

thanks for the complement. If your not doing anything sat you should come down to cheryl's for lunch should be several TR peeps there.

Hi Craig,

Yes you know who I am. I am Scott W :D I have the seat belt info and forgot to call you. I will have it this weekend with samples. I plan to attend Cheryls if work does not call.

jswmotor said:
Hi Craig,

Yes you know who I am. I am Scott W :D I have the seat belt info and forgot to call you. I will have it this weekend with samples. I plan to attend Cheryls if work does not call.
Cheryl, Thanks for the invite. I hate to do it but I have to decline. I have an engagement party to attend. Ya'll have fun.

Scott, Doooood....wassup?

Come on Clint, I think you have me confused with Kevin. :cool: