Spoolfool's TB swap meet/ BBQ. Sat Oct 10th 2015

Dale:
Sorrt to hear, Dale.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery & hoping to see you there.

Am I allowed to attend in a nonbuick? I'll have pictures of her in better days. I'll be the one in clapped out chevy making swooshing and horsesneeze noises.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Am I allowed to attend in a nonbuick? I'll have pictures of her in better days. I'll be the one in clapped out chevy making swooshing and horsesneeze noises.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unplug two of your spark plug wires, so you only have six firing and we'll let you in. We'll be checking.:D

Mike B.

I don't know if I will be able to make it (checking into my new unit), but I'm going to do what ever is in my power to be there...

And for those selling stuff...I'm looking for "stock" engine parts (or stock appearing) ; turbo, intercooler, exhaust....from out of state and looking to set up my car for Cali's smog test.

Thanks,
Damon

I don't know if I will be able to make it (checking into my new unit), but I'm going to do what ever is in my power to be there...

And for those selling stuff...I'm looking for "stock" engine parts (or stock appearing) ; turbo, intercooler, exhaust....from out of state and looking to set up my car for Cali's smog test.

Thanks,
Damon

I have some stock parts from 100k motor, I will look to see if the parts are in good shape.

Thanks,
Damon

Damon:
If I knew 40 years ago what I know now about the PRK's smog restrictions, laws, roadside inspections, & LEO's issuing tickets that stated on the reverse "No LEO buy offs" I would have kept
a residence out of state just to avoid the BS.
I would skate on the Alaska plates as long as humanly possible, then register in the PRK.
Many thanks for your service.

I should be able to make this one. I have a friend looking for emblems and small stuff. I'm looking for stuff in general. Bring some stuff, thanks! It feels like 2006 again...

I don't have many parts here in cally but I do have a old torque strap I can bring if anyone needs one

i may be able to make it if not having chemo port surgery fri, still waiting on insurance to approve procedures.

Dale.
I hope to see you there. If not, I understand. Get well my friend. :)

Mike B.

i may be able to make it if not having chemo port surgery fri, still waiting on insurance to approve procedures.

I hope to see you again too, Dale.
You were the first guy I met from this forum when you made that drive to inglewood when I was parting my WE-4 I believe. Don't remember what you picked up, I hardly remember yesterday though.
I wish you the best with your battle brother, I'm my moms care taker after her fight with cancer. It's a nasty process but there is always hope. See you soon

I don't want to go requesting parts or anything, but I am missing the rear retractable seat belts and bolts.....just saying.
Bump for the swap meet.

Post up what you need or what you got. That's what this deal's all about. ;)

I need a back glass for a project. Scratched OK.

Mike B.

I don't have a back glass but i did end up with 4 extra door glass after all the bad sets of doors....:eek: