Spoolfool reseller on clist?

I dont think Mike has distribution, I am sure they come direct from him. I will find out.

Trust me Jesse is legit, he won't sell mike's stuff without his consent. :), he is good to go.

Thanks for watching my back guys.
Yes, it's Jesse (2urbov6). He's a great guy. He sells Turbo Buick parts and is as honest as the day is long. He helped me get this bumper filler project off the ground. He's also helping me with a few new things;). I get parts from him and trade him bumper fillers for his projects. A few weeks ago he asked me if he could try to sell some of my bumper fillers on Craigslist to see what the market would support. I said sure. I'm trying to talk him into being a vendor here. He told me that he sent Shane a PM but never heard back. Jesse. Keep bugging Shane. He's a very busy guy. He's even too busy to put me up on the vendor list.:rolleyes::D

Went surfing this morning with a few friends, then three skydives this afternoon.
I'm tired. Time for bed.:)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

(In my TV announcer voice) " He is, the most interesting Turbo Buick owner in the world":cool:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

As of right now, I'm the only one selling my fillers (and Jesse is selling a set). I just sent some to Richard Clark's this week. I could have doubled up the order and saved you some shipping cost. That's the best way to do it. Find someone else who wants fillers in your area and split the shipping cost. East coast guys will each save $40.00. I just got done making a few more molds. I "May" look into doing a few vendors to help with getting shipping costs down. Nothing is set in stone yet. I'll post up if and when it happens.

Highway Stars...:oops:

Opppps.:D

He's also helping me with a few new things;).
Mike Barnard

If you show up in a pair of stockings and heels I won't be surprised at all Mike.:eek: Something about those kali boys that seem to do all kinds of things when the yankees give them ideas.:p

If you show up in a pair of stockings and heels I won't be surprised at all Mike.:eek: Something about those kali boys that seem to do all kinds of things when the yankees give them ideas.:p

Yes, but that new line of men's fish net stockings and pumps will only be offered to the fine people of Texas. It's the only place I could find that could move enough volume to make it worth wile.

Charlie,
Thanks for being the model for this new Lone Star product line.

I may have to post a few pictures on T6P.;)

Yes, but that new line of men's fish net stockings and pumps will only be offered to the fine people of Texas. It's the only place I could find that could move enough volume to make it worth wile.

Charlie,
Thanks for being the model for this new Lone Star product line.

I may have to post a few pictures on T6P.;)

I have no doubt that you will Mike, but remember you have to get the hair color right so the others would believe it me, even if you wear one of your disguises.:p

Thanks for watching my back guys.
Yes, it's Jesse (2urbov6). He's a great guy. He sells Turbo Buick parts and is as honest as the day is long. He helped me get this bumper filler project off the ground. He's also helping me with a few new things;). I get parts from him and trade him bumper fillers for his projects. A few weeks ago he asked me if he could try to sell some of my bumper fillers on Craigslist to see what the market would support. I said sure. I'm trying to talk him into being a vendor here. He told me that he sent Shane a PM but never heard back. Jesse. Keep bugging Shane. He's a very busy guy. He's even too busy to put me up on the vendor list.:rolleyes::D

Went surfing this morning with a few friends, then three skydives this afternoon.
I'm tired. Time for bed.:)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

you should advise him to rewrite the ad. I would have bet that it was an overseas scam.

I will say this, those are excellent repros and if I could afford them I'd buy a rear filler right now.