Spohn upper control arm with new Delrin bushings - used

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Went a different route on my suspension this winter and have these Spohn upper control arms for sale. Also includes a Hotchkis heat shield for the rear bushing that I paid $50 for! These have an offset cross shaft so if you are using a lot of shims this will help to decrease the amount needed. THESE ARE FOR STOCK AND DROPPED SPINDLES ONLY. Only a couple seasons old and appear like new. No ball joints included. $285 shipped to lower 48 states only. Paypal payment as a friend only to trcustomparts@gmail.com

uppersforsale.jpg

These look pretty close to the Global West arms I put on my car. For those that don't know, these will give the car increased caster for better stability and steering return as well as fix some of the camber issues these cars have when the front suspension is unloaded. Its a great upgrade!

These look pretty close to the Global West arms I put on my car. For those that don't know, these will give the car increased caster for better stability and steering return as well as fix some of the camber issues these cars have when the front suspension is unloaded. Its a great upgrade!

These are not the same as Global West. Stock dimensions

Ok...will send the paypal later

As for the ball joints, normal ball joints or need something exotic or custom?

Ok...will send the paypal later

As for the ball joints, normal ball joints or need something exotic or custom?
Standard ball joints work fine. You'll need the ones that come with mounting bolts.
Mark can also provide them I believe.