Spend your tax dollars here!!! engine(s), billet trans, 9" & more for sale

Eticket

: My current personal engine that I 100% know the history on.
Stock block, crank, rods, TRW pistons, Cometic gaskets, Champion Aluminum GN1 heads - ported, 212 flat tappet cam, billet mains and HV front cover. Has been proven to low 10's at low 20's boost, complete balancer to flywheel, lower intake to pan. will include poston headers with external 50mm wastege. Would take about $6500 to duplicate this workmanship . Looking for $5000 Comes with tune for Fast XFI proven to 10.16@134mph

Last edited:
Polished PTE plenums and Accufab throttle bodies

Pics and prices please

Thanks
Bryan

If I can find a spare stock module, coil and wires, I can pull the bailey stuff off early.

I do have some afco lowering springs for the rear if someone wants.. they are lowwwwwwwww.. and I added back some rubber spacers to raise the car back up.. I run some 275 radials on my car so I decided not to chance how low the car is when them on. make an offer..

image.jpg
this is my personal engine...the low 10 second proven one. The external wastegate was added later and hangs under the turbo.

the short block was done by Kim Barr racing engines in Dallas.

Last edited:
Yes I have on Kyle.... Will work on pictures, but car is under a cover until the weather clears.