Sooo midwest guys got a question lol

NeverFastEnuf

Well me and this one kid are arguing right now about if his camaro with a 350 4 speed manual will be able to beat my gray turbo regal. I told him he will be seeing my tail lights the entire time. Whats your guys opinions?

Thought i would post something up so you guys can have a laugh haha.

Are we to assume the year of Camaro, and that it's a stock 350 with a saginaw or Muncie? Or did he say "small block" that can mean alot of different things these days. Can't say I would assume anything until I had more info. There are some wicked "Small blocks" around. Until there are more details, I wouldn't bet the farm.:eek: Sounds like some of my conversations...lol

Lots of unanswered questions, but in general bet him 1 meeeelion dollars I think you can take him :biggrin:

Where in Iowa I want to watch?

Are we to assume the year of Camaro, and that it's a stock 350 with a saginaw or Muncie? Or did he say "small block" that can mean alot of different things these days. Can't say I would assume anything until I had more info. There are some wicked "Small blocks" around. Until there are more details, I wouldn't bet the farm.:eek: Sounds like some of my conversations...lol

yeah you never know.... it could be like this–––––> 1992 Chevrolet Camaro - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine

Post mods/specs of each and then we can place our wagers :biggrin::cool:

That car in the link doesn't fall into the "350" category other than it started life as a 305, but I doubt anyone would look at it and guess it's just a 350 4 speed when it came time to line them up lol. If they did, they should bet the farm.:eek:

Well me and this one kid are arguing right now about if his camaro with a 350 4 speed manual will be able to beat my gray turbo regal. I told him he will be seeing my tail lights the entire time. Whats your guys opinions?

Thought i would post something up so you guys can have a laugh haha.

We need more info on the other car like the year, is it facotry? what has he done to it and so on. Now that being said, stock 86/87 turbo Regal will blow the doors off any 1980ish -1990ish Camaro with 350 any given day stock vs stock but who is stock now days.

Prasad:D

For example any year Camaro with a 350/4 speed and a 150 shot and a good hook could run pretty freaking good.

So better be sure what he has before you go poking your chest out. Ls1 is 347 cubes and commonly called a 350 is that what he has swapped in for instance?

As others have said there is a ton of info absent to make even a vague conclusion