Sons of Anarchy , final season

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
Upon getting home tonight, my wife gave me some great news.......she said A & E announced the final season of "Sons of Anarchy" is coming back this coming Tuesday, September 2, 2014.

I know lots of you guys love this show, as do I, so I wanted to share this with you so you won't miss it.

I hope I got this right.....it's very late and I'm beat.......but so far, I think this is what Shirley told me.

Don't miss it. Great show. Always has been.

Bruce '87 Grand National

It is coming back on Sept 9th not the 2nd. Its gonna be bitter sweet watching this season knowing that the show is done.
I believe the first episode will be an hour and a half.

Awesome, good show that i rally looked forward to watching every week, too bad its gonna end

I just started watching this show on Netflix. Just finished Season 1, what a great show ! We watch 2 or 3 episodes a night.

The ninth, huh? Thanks for the correction. Appreciate it............told you....I was tired from a long trip........I'm sorry for the misinformation.........glad you noticed.(y)

Either way, it will be the end of a terrific show.........I just love those bad ass guys...........

Bruce '87 Grand National

I went to the hurricane Sandy relief show they put on last year in Jersey. They screened an episode a few days before it aired. Some of the cast members were there too.
umu6e6en.jpg

Wow! Now that's cool! To meet some of those guys would have made my year.

Bruce '87 Grand National

PS: Again, I'm sorry for announcing the wrong broadcast date.:bag: