Sometimes you just gotta start over....

are you going with 2 volt boosters or 3? I hear Freeman uses 1 so there's the edge.:biggrin:

I was going to do exactly what you guys are doing....but now that you're doing it.:wink:

Hey i was just wonding if maybe... there was a way when you guys are done and all..... that maybe I can marry the car? That thing is just sick!!!!!!

This thing will be a beast.
It warms my heart to see another regal coming out.
I like that it is set up for either motor too!

This thing will be a beast.
It warms my heart to see another regal coming out.
I like that it is set up for either motor too!

Yea.. its gonna be something else. We're raising the bar.... again.

Yea.. its gonna be something else. We're raising the bar.... again.

Did you get any information about the product I referred you to?
It looks like the web site is not up yet, but I think they are close to production.

Did you get any information about the product I referred you to?
It looks like the web site is not up yet, but I think they are close to production.

Yea.. we've already called and talked to them ;)

Thanks!

pics from today

Attachments

• gn3 001.jpg
    gn3 001.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,159
Hey Jay, just wondering if anyone has ever put in a ground effects tunnel down the passenger floorpan to get downforce instead of using a wing out back? I've never seen one used (like the Indy cars run), and I know it wouldn't be optimal because of the rear end and engine, but it might be worth trying :).

It's great to see a top-shelf (I did not say "crust" ;) ) Buick build planned and come together. Since it's a guessing game for the viewers as of now: guessing it'll get a clutch... maybe alcohol?

Good luck.

No clutch... Been down that road before and its not worth the hassle. We have a nice 4 speed Lenco setup for sale with bellhousing, clutch... Everything

More spy shots

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,434
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,432
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,423
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,432
Doesn't look like it's going to be very comfortable for the person that has to sit in the back seat!LOL I call shotgun!LOL

Looks effin killer

You've come a long way Jay. gone are the days of the gutted cat and the paperclip TCC lock up :biggrin:

Will this Anderson engine still employ a huge single turbo that could suck up small children?

:tongue: