Someone with a fast connection look at these?

myclone

Ive been tinkering with getting the video links in my sig to work and if anyone out there with a fast connection could take a look it'd be much appreciated. Im on dial up which would take eons or I'd check them myself.

You'll have to copy/past the URL as my puter illiterate self has yet to figure out how to make them hyper links. If they do, in fact, work then making them hyper links will be my next project.

TIA :)

THe links in your sig don't work, but clicking on the others I got my cap @ 250k/sec..

Thanks guys... Much appreciated as Ive been having issues with this board not working for me ever since I went to version 8.0 of AOhelL.

Originally posted by TDS-84
Ummmm, did you red-light against that SUV?!?!?!?!?!?! ;)

Sigh... yes I red lit oh so bad. That was at the nats last year in chitown and I had already been eliminated from racing but they were letting us "losers" do some testing and what have you between rounds. I was checking to see how much boost the brakes could hold without flashing the converter. FWIW They will hold 14psi but not 15psi as you can see in the vid. :eek: :eek:

Ah-ha. I see. Looks like a fun launch no matter.

...and your poor tires in that second video, heh heh!!! That is a TON of smoke!! I like it!!