Some porting on a ta se heads

Lol, I need to send him a set for my car

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I meant runner volume as in cc's
176 cc (262-266)cfm INT he said he can get them to 270+range but the heads that i gave him We're already mildly ported but butchered from the Previous Porter which really hurt flow So I'm pretty stoked how good the heads turned out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If my heads weren't already ported by a previous person they would have flowed a lot more Even so I'm pretty stoked with the outcome
591d329345e69716db4d76cab216f747.jpg

He said 270+ With TA se heads that haven't been molested can be achieved.

Just curious, what intake are you going run, with that question in mind and those great flowing heads is the intake ported by the same guy? Any pic’s of that .

Just curious, what intake are you going run, with that question in mind and those great flowing heads is the intake ported by the same guy? Any pic’s of that .
I'm using the champion race intake he also ported that to

Good choice, I have been leaning that way so kinda looking for ideas , your inspiration helps me think about what I need to do.

That is some beautiful work there my friend. Looking forward to hearing your results when it's all back together again. All the best.

Should have it back together this next month. Thinking about going with 2 dw400 in my tank instead of the racetronix 340 give me enough Leeway

Excellent!!! Don't think you would need to do the swap of pumps. I have gone 154mph in a heavy street car with a 68% duty cycle. Those pumps will take you deep into the mid to low 8's. That is with C16 mind you, not E85.

Excellent!!! Don't think you would need to do the swap of pumps. I have gone 154mph in a heavy street car with a 68% duty cycle. Those pumps will take you deep into the mid to low 8's. That is with C16 mind you, not E85.
I'm running e98